Kerala University is the top university in Kerala, that provides a variety of courses and specializations. For the undergraduate degree, candidates should have qualified HSC (class 12th) from a recognized school/board.They should have secured a minimum of 50% in their qualifying examination.
Kerala University or the University of Kerala is the university in Kerala and the first in the territory of Kerala. It was set up in 1937 and was previously called the University of Travancore. Right now, the University has 16 resources, 41 divisions of instructing and examination notwithstanding study focuses, and different offices. It offers almost 350 courses at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. The University has more than 150 partnered universities and a School of Distance Education. Kerala University gives the first inclination to the understudies having a place with the State of Kerala for confirmation. The application structures for all the courses can be benefited online through the University's authentic site. Kerala University, at present, offers different UG, PG, and Doctoral courses in a few orders in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Law, Management, Basic Sciences, Arts, Commerce, and Education.
List of Topics:
Top University in Kerala Overview:
Kerala University which is otherwise called the University of Kerala was set up in the year 1937. Its previous name was the University of Travancore which was later changed to the University of Kerala. It is one of the first 16 colleges in quite a while. The University was set up by the Maharajah of Travancore Sri Chithira Thirual Balarama Varma who turned into the principal chancellor of the University. Kerala University PG Admission is offered for an assortment of courses under all the schools and subsidiary schools. Here are a few features of the University of Kerala. The college offers different courses in the floods of Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer Application, Business and Management, Vocational Courses, Education, Engineering, Architecture, and Library. Kerala University courses incorporate BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.C.A., MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.S.W., M.Tech, and so forth. Kerala University Distance Education offers an assortment of courses in the projects of postgraduate and undergrad for in excess of 7,000 understudies from everywhere the nation. The foundation and environmental factors of the college function as an ideal apparatus for the understudies to advance and develop as they learn. At the point when the University of Travancore was renamed as the University of Kerala, the quantity of Kerala University Affiliated Colleges expanded remarkably. The schools partnered to this college has expanded from only 10 universities at the earliest reference point to a gigantic 150 universities. Admission to the college is legitimacy and passageway based through placement tests, for example, KEAM, NATA, GATE, KMAT, CMAT, and KU CAT. The application cycle for confirmation is on the web.
Top University in Kerala Courses Offered:
The college offers almost 300 courses at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. It gives different courses in the floods of Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer Application, Business and Management, Vocational Courses, Education, Engineering, Architecture, and Library, with an assortment of specializations. Kerala University courses incorporate BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.C.A., B.Arch, MA, M.Sc., M.Com., MBA, M.S.W., M.Tech, and so forth. Admission to the college is legitimacy and passage-based through placement tests, for example, KEAM, NATA, GATE, KMAT, CMAT, and KU CAT. The application cycle for confirmation is on the web. Mentioned below are some of the famous courses offered by Kerala University at various levels:
The courses offered at the undergraduate level are:
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
- B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
- B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- B.P.A. (Bachelor of Performing Arts)
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- B.S.W. (Bachelor of Social Work)
- B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology)
- B.Voc. (Bachelor of Vocational Studies)
- BA LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- B.Com. LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- BBA LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
The courses offered at the postgraduate level are:
- MA (Master of Arts)
- M.Sc. (Master of Science)
- M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications)
- M.C.J. (Master of Communication and Journalism)
- M.Com. (Master of Commerce)
- M.Ed. (Master of Education)
- M.V.A. (Master of Visual Arts)
- M.P.A. (Master of Performing Arts)
- M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- M.Plan. (Master of Planning)
- M.S.W. (Master of Social Work)
- M.T.A. (Master of Tourism Administration)
- M.Tech. (Master of Technology)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy)
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy)
Top University in Kerala Eligibility Criteria 2020:
It is extremely important for the candidates to qualify the eligibility criteria. If any candidate does not fit in the criteria, they will not be eligible to apply for admission. Candidates should also note that the eligibility criteria differ based on colleges and courses. Mentioned below are the general eligibility criteria for Kerala University:
- For the undergraduate degree, candidates should have qualified HSC (class 12th) from a recognized school/board.
- They should have secured a minimum of 50% in their qualifying examination.
- They should have the required subjects of the course they will apply to in their HSC (class 12th).
- Along with HSC, candidates have to qualify the respective entrance exam of the required course (if applicable)
- For postgraduate degrees, candidates have to qualify their bachelor's from a recognized university/college.
- They should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the final examination. (50% for SC/ST/PwD and 53% for OBC).
- Candidates will have to qualify for the interview round and evaluation of their work experience sessions also.
- They should also qualify the entrance examination with the required cut off for certain courses.
- Candidates applying for MBA must qualify the CAT/CMAT/KMAT examination, group discussion, and personal interview.
- For Ph.D. the program, candidates have to qualify for the master’s/M.Phil degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
Top University in Kerala Admission 2020:
Kerala University gives the first inclination to the understudies having a place with the State of Kerala for confirmation. The application structures for all the courses can be benefited online through the University's authentic site. For Kerala University affirmation, the applicants need to round out an online enlistment structure. The University won't lead any online concentrated assignments subsequently the competitors need to apply straightforwardly to their preferred school. All the seats to the universities are assigned to the up-and-comers dependent on the legitimacy list. The accessible seats to the schools of the college are classified into four sorts - Merit Seats, Category Seats, Management-Quota Seats, Reservation Seats. For Kerala University PG Admission - MBA applicants need to experience bunch conversations and individual meetings. The up-and-comers ought to have a legitimate score card of GATE of M.Tech confirmations. Kerala University BTech and BArch confirmation depend on the score in Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical and Pharmacy (KEAM) test. Admission to all UG courses aside from BFA, BPA, and BPEd programs is totally merit-based. For B.F.A., B.P.A., and B.P.Ed courses, the confirmation depends on a passageway test directed by the University. Admission to all law programs depends on the KLEE score. For PG programs, the University directs a passage test followed by a meeting. Kerala University MBA confirmation depends on an up-and-comer's presentation in KMAT, CAT, or CMAT followed by a GDPI round. M.Phil. and PhD. confirmation is allowed based on a college-based selection test followed by a meeting.
Top University in Kerala Placement 2020:
Kerala University has a dynamic placement cell that enables its understudies to improve position after their course of study and examination. Celebrated recruiters desire the nearby position each year like Nestle, Reliance, Wipro, Ernst, and Young among others. The University has joint efforts with other famous organizations, for example, Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute, Regional Research Institute (RRI), and Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology (RGCB). This has helped the organization to orchestrate summer temporary jobs, hands-on preparing, positions, and examination exercises. The understudies get significant corporate presentations during the temporary jobs and hands-on preparation. Having demonstrated its grit in giving capable experts according to the requirements of the different areas, the cell gives a very much created, all-encompassing preparation so as to redesign the understudies' specialized, fitness just as relational abilities consistently. These factors make it the top university in Kerala.