Given are list of Top MBA Universities in India 2021 and basic information about them along with eligibility criteria, admission process, and placement opportunities.
At the point when we talk about the list of top MBA universities in India 2021, for the most part, the IIMs come to our minds. Notwithstanding, the situation has changed with time, and various universities make it to India’s rundown of top MBA universities. Some MBA schools have been performing at standard with the top IIMs. MBA has regularly been said to go about as bearing the possibility to stop the stepping stool of climbing the corporate tree. It has been expressed as extraordinary compared to other professional alternatives for the board understudies after graduation.
Table of Contents
List of Top MBA Universities in India with Fees and Exams 2021
MBA is the most sought-after post-graduation degree for alumni having a place in any field. The education conferred in the top MBA schools is at standard with the best MBA universities in the world. If a candidate intends to go for an MBA program, they hold many choices to browse. However, the data found on the web with the top MBA universities in India may overpower and confuse the candidate. Below are the list of the top MBA colleges in India in 2021, along with the fee structure and entrance exam. The list features many of the institutes that have dominated this list in the past years.
|Rank||Top MBA Universities in India||Fee Structure||Exams|
|1.||IIM Ahmedabad||INR 2300000|
|2.||IIM Bangalore||INR 2300000||
|3.||IIM Calcutta||INR 2700000||
|4.||XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur||INR 2000000||
|5.||Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad||INR 2454000||
|6.||SPJIMR, Mumbai||INR 1750000||
|7.||IIM Indore||INR 1600000||
|8.||IIM Lucknow||INR 1416000||
|9.||FMS, Delhi||INR 192000||
|10.||IIFT, Delhi||INR 1725000||
|11.||IIM Kozhikode||INR 1900000||
|12.||NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai||INR 1976000||
|13.||MDI, Gurgaon||INR 1600000||
|14.||IIT Kharagpur||INR 900000||
|15.||DMS IIT Delhi||INR 960000|
Top MBA Universities in India Eligibility Criteria
It is significant for the contender to fit in the qualification models to bring entrance into the top MBA universities in India. Up-and-comers neglecting to qualify the qualification standards won't be permitted to show up for admission. They should take note that each MBA university has diverse qualification models. The overall eligibility criteria for the administration considers are referenced underneath:
- General category candidates should have qualified for their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board/university.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) should have qualified for their graduation with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board/university.
- Up-and-comers need to qualify in the necessary placement test led by the particular school to get affirmation. (CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, and so on.)
Top MBA Universities in India Admission 2021
To bring induction into the top MBA universities in India, competitors need to show up and qualify for the necessary selection test. The most well-known placement test for the administration courses is the CAT (Common Admission Test), yet unique B-schools have diverse placement tests for the competitors.
- The certified up-and-comers will be shortlisted and called for different rounds, for example, Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD), and Counseling.
- Competitors need to clear all rounds to get confirmation. Admission measures fluctuate from school to school.
- Competitors are encouraged to mind the official sites of the school concerning which placement test they lead for confirmation. For the four-year college education, IPU CET, BUMAT, and JSAT are a portion of the well-known tests.
- These tests concede understudies in courses like BBA and BBM. For the ace degree courses like MBA, the top administration placement tests incorporate CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, etc.
Top MBA Universities in India Campus Recruiters 2021
The executive universities in India offer students probably the best position openings. A standard administration school in India gets around 200 recruiters. Top Management schools in India like IIM Bangalore and NMIMS Mumbai get more than 400 recruiters. Underneath referenced are the absolute best recruiters of top MBA universities in India:
- Morgan Stanley
- American Express
- Marriott Hotels