The list of Top Delhi University Colleges 2021 according to NIRF can be found here. Find the top DU Colleges courses, important pointers, and admissions.
The list of top Delhi University colleges 2021 has seen numerous progressions over the years and is the most looked for college in India for higher education. It has been seen that candidates from everywhere over the nation come to seek to learn at the top Delhi University colleges. Also, DU's adaptability leaves scope for a student to likewise occupy low maintenance openings for work or extracurricular action engaged with the type of clubs and social orders that work in each DU school.
Table of Contents
List of Top Delhi University Colleges with Courses and Ranking
Numerous students select DU for undergraduate, it is a result of the brand esteem and similarly low charge structures as it is a legislature subsidized college. While looking for admission at the top Delhi University colleges, applicants should know which DU school they should choose for affirmations. The University of Delhi has North and South campuses. Candidates can check underneath the famous courses offered by the top Delhi University Colleges, their positioning, and the campus.
|Top Delhi University Colleges||Campus||NIRF 2020 Ranking||Courses Offered|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR)||South||2||
|St. Stephen’s College||North||4||
|Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)||North||12||
|Sri Venkateswara College||South||14||
|Indraprastha College for Women (IP)||North||43||
Top Delhi University Colleges Admission Process
Confirmation will be given into UG, PG, Diploma, and Doctoral level projects offered in different fields like building, trade, law, the executives, science, etc. The college will lead the entrance test for induction into various UG and PG programs.
- DU admission is different for UG, PG, and doctorate programs and is both merit and exam-based.
- Admission to justify-based courses, B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, and exam-based courses, for example, B.Tech, B.B.A., B.B.M., M.B.A., and so on., begins in the long stretch of May each year. Due to coronavirus spread in India, the DU application measure 2021 got delayed.
- The full application measure comprises different advances – Online Registration, Filling of the application structure, transferring necessary pictures, and installing utilization documents. Applicants need to upload the examined images of photo, signature, DOB evidence, and other required records.
Applicants need to enlist and follow the full application measure through online mode, as it were. The sending of the printed application structure to the University isn't required.
Top Delhi University Colleges Admission Guidelines
The top Delhi University colleges admission measure includes a few phases: enlistment, checking the courses/schools cut-off rundown, course and school choice, record confirmation, endorsement from the school, and confirmation charge installment. Candidates can check a portion of the pointers identified with various graduation levels beneath.
- The admission to UG program will depend on the cut-off score delivered by the school and up-and-comer's score in the previous passing assessment.
- For courses, for example, BTech, BMS, BBA-FIA, and so on., applicants must show up for the selection test led by DU.
- University conducts the Delhi University Entrance Test 2021 (DUET) and Delhi University Joint Admission Test 2021 (DU-JAT) for admission to particular UG courses.
- Seats for SC/ST/OBC classes are held for all the UG courses according to the mandate of Delhi University and Government of India (15% (SC), 7.5% (ST), 27%(OBC)).
- DU PG affirmation 2021 depends on two modes, direct and selection test.
- For particular PG courses, confirmation is done through DUET 2021 and DU-JAT 2021
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD up-and-comers are given confirmation legitimately by the colleges dependent on the announced shorts for merit-based projects.
- Admission to MPhil and PhD programs depends on scores acquired in the college-based passage test, trailed by an individual meeting (PI).