NEET Topper 2021 - Check the NEET 2021 Toppers list, Marks, All India Ranks, Interviews and their Preparation Tips and Suggestions for Juniors.
As per the notifications, NTA is yet to conduct the NEET 2021 examination, mostly in offline mode (pen-paper based). The exam authority will release the application form soon. As expected the admit card will be released shortly after the last date of the application process. As per the updates by the HRD Minister, the authority may delay the exam date in case the number of COVID-19 cases increases for the safety of the students. NTA will announce the result soon after the NEET exam conduction.
NEET 2021 Topper List
The NEET 2021 Exam is yet to be conducted, as stated above. There are speculations that the exam will be conducted as per the initial notification, i.e; it will be conducted on August 1, 2021. The application form for this exam is expected to be released soon. The list of toppers will be updated on this page as soon as the results are announced. Keep visiting for regular updates.
NEET 2020 Topper List
The toppers' list for the NEET-UG 2020 Exam was announced on October 17, 2020. The exam was successfully conducted on September 13, 2020, for all candidates and on October 14, 2020, for all candidates who were affected due to COVID-19 or COVID-19 situations. The results for the NEET 2020 Exam was released on October 16, 2020. The NEET 2020 topper list is given below:
|Name of the candidate||AIR||Marks Obtained||Percentile Score||State|
|Guthi Chaitanya Sindhu||6||715||99.9995611||Andhra Pradesh|
|Srijan R||8||710||99.9985369||Tamil Nadu|
NEET 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
- Candidate who score higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Candidate who obtains higher marks in Chemistry.
- Candidate with less number of attempted wrong answers in all the subjects.
- Candidate who is older in age.
NEET 2019 Topper List
Candidates preparing for the NEET 2020 exam and can refer to the NEET 2019 Rank List. They will get an idea of how much marks they need to score to secure admission in the colleges as per their choices. The Top 8 All India Rankers who qualified the NEET 2019 examination are:
|Bhavik Bansal||2||700||New Delhi|
|Akshat Kaushik||3||700||Uttar Pradesh|
|Anant Jain||5||695||Uttar Pradesh|
|Bhat Sarthak Raghvendra||6||695||Maharashtra|
|Madhuri Reddy G||7||695||Telangana|
|Dhruv Khushwaha||8||695||Uttar Pradesh|
NEET 2018 Topper List
Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE has administered the NEET 2018 examination. The list below represents the top 10 candidates state-wise who qualified NEET 2018 examination are:
|Himanshu Sharma||3||690||New Delhi|
|Agarwal Krishna Ashish||7||685||Maharashtra|
|Ankadala Anirudh Babu||8||680||Andhra Pradesh|
|Ramneek Kaur Mahal||10||680||Punjab|
NEET Rank Preparation
Candidates must be aware of the fact that how the authority prepares the rank. The ranks of the candidates are dependent on the marks they secure in the qualifying examination. Several factors are there which determines the ranking of the candidates in NEET examination. These include:
- Number of candidates appeared in the examination
- Paper difficulty level
- Student’s preparation level
Candidates must remember that to secure their rank in top 100, they must score 670-690 marks in the qualifying examination.
NEET Rank Predictor
NEET Rank Predictor is a tool through which candidates can analyse their ranks after they appeared for the exam. It can help the students to get a rough idea about their ranking before the official announcements.
Guidelines for using the NEET Rank Predictor
Candidates must be aware of how they can use this tool to analyse their ranking. Follow the following steps to use this tool. These include:
- Candidates must enter their name, email id & mobile number.
- Aspirants must enter the score that they expect after appearing for the qualifying examination.
- Submit the information and wait for the results.
How to predict the NEET Rank?
Based on the marks scored by the candidates in the exam, they can expect their rank. They can refer to the list below for the analysis of their ranking.
|Expected NEET Rank||Marks Secured|
|1 - 100||> 675|
|101 - 200||674 - 670|
|201 - 300||669 - 665|
|301 - 400||664 - 655|
|401 - 500||654 - 650|
|501 - 600||649 - 640|
|601 - 700||639 - 635|
|701 - 800||634 - 630|
|801 - 900||629 - 620|
|901 - 1000||619 - 615|
|1001 - 1500||614 - 610|
|1501 - 2000||609 - 600|
|2001 - 2500||599 - 595|
|2501 - 3000||594 - 590|
|3001 - 3500||589 - 585|
|3501 - 4000||584 - 580|
|4001 - 4500||579 - 570|
|4501 - 5000||569 - 565|
|5001 - 5500||564 - 560|
|5501 - 6000||559 - 555|
|6001 - 6500||554 - 550|
|6501 - 7000||549 - 540|
|7001 - 7500||539 - 535|
|7501 - 8000||534 - 530|
|8001 - 8500||529 - 525|
|8501 - 9000||524 - 520|
|9001 - 9500||519 - 510|
|9501 - 10000||509 - 505|
|10001 - 10500||504 - 500|
|10501 - 12000||499 - 480|
|12001 - 14000||479 - 460|
|14001 - 16000||459 - 440|
|16001 - 18000||439 - 420|
|18001 - 20000||419 - 400|
|20001 - 22500||399 - 380|
|22501 - 25000||379 - 360|
NEET Rank Predictor Benefits
The NEET Rank Predictor has several benefits. These include:
- Candidates can analyse their rank before the official announcements.
- The process is simple. Candidates can calculate their secured marks, and through this, they can get a rough idea of their ranking.
- It is not the actual rank.
- Candidates can assume it as a tentative rank and can get an opinion in which colleges they can secure admission based on their ranking.
- Aspirants can analyse the competition level as well as the cut-off trends over the years.
Preparation Tips from NEET 2019 Toppers
One of the best ways to prepare for the NEET exam is to refer to tips and advice from previous year toppers. We have listed down some of the common practices toppers of the NEET 2019 exam have recommended:
- Understand the subjects and topics. Do not leave out any section and make sure you take your time on difficult topics
- Collect your material from different reliable sources. You can never have too much study material
- Concentrate on mock tests and previous year question papers to maximize your time management and performance
- Start well in advance. A majority of the toppers have prepared two years in advance, giving them a head start against the competition.
Note: A lot of people get confused by the NEET Rank and the NEET Marks. Get the complete details analysis about NEET Marks vs Rank here.