Get complete information about NEET Login 2021, including Candidate Login Procedure, Recovering application number and password, Editing application form, Making corrections, and more. Find the latest updates on NTA NEET 2021 Candidate Login.
It's human nature to forget things, but some are more important than others. Students forget their NEET login Application number and password all the time. Luckily, there are quick steps to retrieve your password, allowing you to log in quickly. This article was written to help candidates who will write the NEET 2021 exam with their application forms. The next step was securing the NEET 2021 admit card. It was usually around this step that applicants lost their login details, forgetting their NTA NEET login application number and password as well.
As far as the NEET 2020 exam is concerned, the onset of the novel coronavirus pandemic led to the NTA revising the dates of the NEET 2020 exam. Students were left confused as to when and how the exam would be conducted. On July 3, 2020, the HRD made an announcement via Twitter that NEET 2020 would take place on September 13, 2020. The application window was reopened on July 4, 2020, and remained open till July 15, 2020. Many candidates used this window to make corrections to their personal and academic details, as well as to their uploaded photograph and signatures in case the uploaded documents were illegible the first time around.
- How to Login for NEET?
- NEET Candidate Login 2021
- NEET Login Application Number
- What is the Password for NEET Candidate Login?
How to Login for NEET Exam?
Once a candidate was registered online, they were able to easily log in to the website by entering their admission number and password. By logging in, candidates were able to edit their details on the application, or even change their password. The entire process was straightforward and was right on the face of the website. Once a candidate paid the fee, they received the login credentials.
NEET 2021 Candidate Login
Once the NEET application form is made available for the students, the NEET 2021 Candidate login process begins. The entire process is straightforward. Here are the required details to start the process:
- Candidate's Name
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy format)
- ID proof with number
- Mobile Number and email address for future communications
- Complete postal address with PIN Code
If a candidate was applying for NEET 2020, the following steps can help to create the login:
- Log in to the official NEET 2020 website - ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on 'Register Now' The link will be available on the homepage of the website.
- Candidates will be directed to a page where the required details will need to be entered.
- Once done, submit the details. You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, followed by the password.
Note: Keep your password and application number with you for future reference. Write down the details so they can be recovered if you forget.
NEET Application Number - Everything You Need To Know
One of the essential details required for the NEET registration is your NEET application number. To use your application form and download your NEET 2021 admit card, the application number must be entered and kept with you at all times. Once you submitted your application form and complete the payment process for the same, your NEET 2021 application number would have appeared. All candidates are advised to take a printout immediately and keep the number for future reference and use. This number was essential, especially for any changes or corrections to the application form.
What is the Password for NEET Candidate Login?
The application should be filled correctly and submitted on the NEET 2021 website. Once done, the candidate will get SMS on their registered mobile number with details, including the Password and NEET application number. It is crucial to make note of these details for later use, especially if the candidate wants to log onto the website for any reason, especially to make corrections on the application form. Utmost care is required while filling the application form and entering the mobile number because the details will be sent directly to the same number.
How to Recover NEET Application Number?
Firstly, do not panic in case you lose your NEET 2021 application number. The NEET candidate login does require your application number and password. You can recover the NEET Application Number by following the steps given below:
- Log on to the Neet official website - ntaneet.nic.in
- Click the link "Neet (UG) 2021 - Find Application Number".
- You will be asked to enter details that were previously filled on your application form during submissions such as your name, your father's name, and the mother's name. Details such as date of birth, category, and your security pin will come in handy.
- Once entered, click "Submit".
On completion of this process, you will receive the application number on your registered mobile number. Save the number in a secure place, so you can retrieve it whenever required.
How to Recover or Reset NEET Password?
Using your mobile number, you can easily retrieve your NEET 2021 password via an OTP or a security question. It's a simple process and can be done with the following steps:
- Log on to official NEET website - ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on "NEET (UG) 2021 - Reset your password".
- Once done, enter the required details - application number, your name, and date of birth.
- You will now be asked if you want to receive an OTP or answer a security question for verification.
- Once you complete your choice, you will be directed to reset your NEET student login password.
- Save your password so you can recover it next time in case it gets lost.
The steps to recover your application number and password are simple; however, we advise all candidates to save the details in a safe place rather than retrieving them later.
Click here for direct link to NEET Candidate Login
Editing Details on your NEET 2021 Application
You may have entered specific details on your application for NEET 2021 incorrectly, or sudden developments may require you to change the entered details. Either way, you can easily change the details on your application by using the steps below:
- Log on to official NEET website - ntaneet.nic.in
- Log in using your NEET application login number and password.
- Sign in, and the dashboard will appear on your screen.
- Click on the link that allows you to edit your form and make the required changes.
- Double-check all changes made and click "Submit".
Though the process was said to be easy, candidates found it very inconvenient to repeat.