NEET exam paper analysis 2023 will indicate the section-wise difficulty level of the paper, nature of questions, weightage of chapters, and other relevant details.
The NEET 2023 exam paper analysis will be available after the NEET 2023 exam takes place on May 7, 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the NEET 2022 exam on July 17, 2022. Around 18 lakh students appeared for the exam, which was conducted in multiple language mediums. The complexity of the exam was moderate.
Table of Contents
- NEET Exam Paper Analysis 2023
- NEET 2022 Exam Paper Analysis
- NEET Exam Paper Analysis 2021
- NEET 2021 Section-wise Paper Analysis
- NEET 2022 Answer Key
NEET Exam Paper Analysis 2023
As per the announcement made by NTA, NEET 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 7, 2023. After the successful completion of the exam, we will provide the detailed NEET exam paper analysis 2023 in this section. The analysis will give students a clear idea of the difficulty level of the Physics, Chemistry, and Biology sections, high-weightage topics, new observations (if any), and more.
NEET 2022 Exam Paper Analysis
In NEET 2022 examination, the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology were each divided into two sections. Section A had 35 compulsory questions, and Section B had 15 questions, of which only 10 had to be answered. The moderately difficult paper was claimed to be quite lengthy.
The section-wise paper analysis of the NEET 2022 examination is given below.
NEET 2022 Physics Paper Analysis
The analysis of the Physics section of the NEET 2022 exam is as follows.
- The physics section was claimed as the most difficult and time-consuming section of all.
- Questions were NCERT based and majorly covered the topics of the NEET 2021 syllabus.
- The section involved 45 questions, and the topics of Electricity, Modern Physics, and Mechanics had the most weightage.
NEET 2022 Chemistry Paper Analysis
The analysis of the Chemistry section of the NEET 2022 exam is as follows.
- The section of 45 questions had more weightage on Inorganic Chemistry.
- The section was claimed to be easy, with more fundamental questions and only very few numerical and graph-based questions.
- The Chemistry section was comprised of 58% of class 12 and 42% of the class 11 syllabus..
NEET 2022 Biology Paper Analysis
The analysis of the Biology section of the NEET 2022 exam.
- The Biology section was claimed to be the easiest of all the sections.
- The section consisted of 90 questions divided into Botany and Zoology.
NEET 2022 Botany Paper Analysis
The analysis of the Botany section under Biology of the NEET 2022 exam.
- The Botany section was said to be tougher than the Zoology section.
- The topics of genetics, structural organisation, cell cycle, and diversity of life had more weightage.
NEET 2022 Zoology Paper Analysis
The analysis of the Zoology section under Biology of the NEET 2022 exam.
- The Zoology section was relatively easier when compared to Botany.
- Most of the questions were asked on topics of human reproduction, biomolecules, and animal husbandry.
- The section mostly comprised questions from the syllabus class 12.
NEET Exam Paper Analysis 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the NEET 2021 exam on September 12, 2021. The exam was conducted in a single shift between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM. The exam was conducted in a pen-and-paper mode in NEET exam centres across the country. More than 16 lakh students registered for the NEET 2021 exam. According to the students who appeared for the NEET 2021 exam, the paper was easier than last year’s NEET exam, and the difficulty level of the paper was between moderate and difficult.
- The exam was a bit lengthy.
- The Physics section, which is usually the toughest section in the NEET exams, was relatively easy this year, according to most students.
- Chemistry was the toughest section in the NEET 2021 exam, according to students who gave the exam.
- Students found the Biology section to be lengthy and tricky too.
- Overall, the difficulty level of NEET 2021 can be considered moderate for those who followed NCERT closely.
The detailed paper analysis of the NEET 2021 exam is given below with section-wise paper analysis, NEET 2021 answer key, and NEET 2021 pre-exam analysis.
NEET 2021 Section-wise Paper Analysis
As per the trend of the previous years in regards to the NEET exam, students who studied the syllabus and question papers as prescribed by the NCERT had a slight advantage when it came to the questions asked in the exam. Most questions from the Physics and Chemistry papers were from the NCERT Class 12 syllabus, while questions from the Biology paper were mostly asked from the NCERT Class 11 syllabus. But do not worry; we have done the hard work for you by doing NEET 2021 paper review in the below article. This NEET 2021 paper analysis will help you prepare for NEET 2022 exam.
The section-wise paper analysis for NEET 2021 is given below:
NEET 2021 Physics Paper Analysis
The analysis for the Physics paper in the NEET 2021 exam is given below:
- The Physics section was the easiest of all sections in the exam
- The total number of questions in this section was 45, out of which 30 questions were easy, while 3 to 4 questions were difficult. The remaining questions were of a moderate level.
- In terms of the weightage, around 40% of the questions were asked from ‘Mechanics’ while 20% of the questions were asked from Electrostatics and Magnetism.
NEET 2021 Chemistry Paper Analysis
The analysis for the Chemistry paper in the NEET 2021 exam is given below:
- The Chemistry section was deemed by students as being the toughest of all three sections in the exam (although expert analysis suggests that the questions asked in the Chemistry section were easy)
- Most questions were asked from ‘Organic and Physical Chemistry’ with the weightage being 70%
NEET 2021 Biology Paper Analysis
The analysis for the Biology paper in the NEET 2021 exam is given below:
- The questions related to Botany were difficult in comparison to the previous year's question papers, with most questions being asked from NCERT Class 11 syllabus
- The questions related to Zoology were moderate in difficulty
- There were certain multi-conceptual questions that required incisive and precise thinking.
- Though the Biology section was easy to moderate in difficulty, students found some questions to be tricky.
NEET 2021 Botany Paper Analysis
NEET 2021 Botany paper's difficulty level was moderate. However, here and there, there were some tricky questions, but nonetheless, they can be solved given considerate thought.
- Questions were asked from NCERT most of the time.
- Factual numeric questions were asked.
- Some of the questions were concept-based
- A typical mixed question type overall Botany paper.
NEET 2021 Zoology Paper Analysis
This paper was a bit tough, although according to the students, it can be labeled as a moderate paper.
- A surprise was waiting for the students regarding the earthworm-related questions. But for those who followed NCERT, it was not too hard.
- Questions were typically asked from NCERT as expected.
- Some interlinking questions were there that demanded the complete concentration of students.
- Biotechnology topic dominated this section; close to 11-12 questions were present.
- From human Physiology, 4 questions were asked from locomotion and movement.
NEET 2022 Answer Key
The official answer key for NEET 2022 has been released by the conducting authority, and students can download the PDFs of the same. The students can raise objections by paying 1000 rupees for each answer. The money will be refunded to the candidate if the objection is found right, and the official authority will make the necessary changes. However, if the objection is invalidated, the candidate will not get a refund.
POST YOUR COMMENT