Learn step-by-step AIBE form fill up process in details. Additionally, know the Eligibility, Registration, Application Form Fee, and form correction details.
The curiosity to pursue courses that will contribute to a successful career is roaring. The competition nowadays is neck to neck. Therefore, only the deserving candidates can get through the competitive examination. One such exam is AIBE - All India Bar Examination. This examination is particularly arranged to examine the potential of advocates who want to practice law. However, AIBE form fill-up can be a little dicey. Hence, we will discuss it elaborately in this article.
Additionally, there are some criteria that the candidates need to surpass to get admission; we will deal with that as well. The complete process of AIBE form fill up starting from registration to application process are also mentioned. So, please give it a read!
How to Fill the AIBE Form?
The AIBE exam form fill is almost like the other forms. Although, there are specific things that are required while filling up the form, such as government-certified ID proof, proper passport size image, etc. Therefore, we will mention all these things chronologically.
- The foremost step to AIBE form fill up is to know the eligibility. Additionally, this will help understand the minimum percentage of marks/ scores required for the entrance exam.
- Next comes the process of registration for the AIBE form fill-up. Without a valid and successful registration, AIBE cannot initiate the application process.
- Third comes the AIBE exam form to fill up the application. With the completion of registration, candidates can fill the form with the login credentials provided by the organizing authority.
- Hereafter, pay the application fees and take the printout of the application.
Now, let's discuss the process of filling up the AIBE form in detail.
AIBE Exam Form Fill Up - Eligibility
The admission criteria are set up by the Bar Council of India (BCI), candidates have to adhere to the qualification standards. Therefore, anyone failing to reach the eligibility criteria will be disqualified.
Additionally, there is no such cutoff to appear for this examination. However, some of the essential AIBE eligibility criteria are as follows:
- First of all, the aspiring candidates need to earn an LLM degree of three years or an integrated degree of five years from any recognized university under the jurisdiction of BCI.
- Secondly, the candidates must enrol themselves under the BCI. It will help acquire the advocate enrollment cards issued by the bar council of the corresponding state. Additionally, candidates can apply if they produce a valid enrollment card while applying.
- Only Indian candidates having passed their degree from a recognized Indian university are eligible to apply.
AIBE Form Fill Up - Registration
As mentioned above, to apply for the AIBE, candidates must start with filling up the registration form. It is available on the official website of AIBE. However, follow the steps mentioned below to fill up the AIBE application form:
Step 1: First Page of Registration
- Go to the official website of AIBE.
- From the left-hand side menu, select the 'Registration' option.
- Once done, it will automatically redirect the page.
- Now, select the state and enter the enrollment number and the year of enrollment.
- 'Tick' the acknowledgement statement and click on the accept option.
- Once done, a new window will appear with AIBE registration.
- Enter all the personal details such as name, father's name, address, contact number, date of birth, etc.
- Now enter the education details and enrollment.
- Click on 'Next.'
Step 2: Second Page of Registration
- On this page, candidates must enter 'Type.' Therefore, they must mention whether they are fresher or repeat.
- Click on the category.
- In case the candidate is applying from a physically disabled quota, they can apply for the same. Moreover, they must upload the disability certificate and mention if they need any scribe or extra time.
- After that, select the centres and medium of answering as flexible.
Step 3: Uploading of Documents
- Next, upload the following documents in the specified format. Remember to self-attest each:
|Signature||10-50kb||All in jpeg/jpg format|
|Self-Attested ID proof||50-500 kb|
- Check all the details entered, click on 'Save' to proceed.
If there are any faults in the details entered on the first page, students get an opportunity to go to the previous page by clicking on the 'Back' option available on the top right corner of the second page. Although if the candidates want to cancel the registration after submitting, they will be registered, anyhow.
How to Fill the AIBE Application Form?
The AIBE form filling up for application is only possible if the candidates have already registered themselves. After the registration process is completed, it will automatically generate and send the registration ID to the specified email.
However, follow the steps mentioned below to know the proper order:
- On the official website of AIBE, candidates will find the 'Login' option. Click on that.
- Enter the required information, such as registration ID and password. Tap on login.
- Candidates will be able to view all the information they have provided during registration.
- Next, they need to click on the 'Challan' option.
- Then the candidates need to click on the 'Print Challan' button.
- Once the whole process is completed, candidates will have to make the payment with the challan copy.
- Furthermore, they need to wait 24 hours after registering to do so.
- Once the fee is paid, click on 'upload the challan and details' available on the application page.
- Enter the details of the journal number, bank branch code, and receipt number. Click on submit.
It is suggested that the candidates always take the printout of the application once the process is complete.
AIBE Application Form Fee
Candidates can only pay the AIBE exam form fill-up fee offline via bank. Therefore, while filling the form, the candidates need to take the printout of the challan, visit the bank, pay the fees and upload the challan details as required. Nevertheless, the journal number, bank branch code, and receipt number are vital; these have to be entered. However, the fee details are as follows:
|Unreserved (General)/ OBC||INR 3560|
|Reserved (SC, ST)||INR 2560|
AIBE Form Fill Up - Correction Window
In case of any errors or updating details, AIBE has provided certain facilities. However, candidates get an option to call the helpline number and enquire about their doubts and issues, or they can mail in the BCI mailing address and update any information.
Additionally, there are a few points that the candidates must keep in mind; they are as follows:
- The photograph uploaded should be recent.
- All the documents should be self-attested.
- Also, the category certificate (if any) should be self-attested as well.
- Sending a hard copy of the application form while mailing for correction or update is not required.
- Helpline Number: 011-49225022/23, 011-41533681
- Email ID: [email protected]