Get to know the details about courses, colleges, admission, eligibility criteria, placements under top government colleges in Delhi.
The list of top Government colleges in Delhi 2021 highlights why Delhi is known as the hub for education in India. Delhi has consistently been going about as an instructive center point of India by delivering extraordinary gifts to the country. It would be profitable for you to know the rundown of government universities in Delhi heretofore which will give you a thought regarding the schools you can choose according to the projects offered by those separate schools.
Table of Contents
List of Top Government Colleges in Delhi 2021
The directorate of advanced education of Delhi appeared in the year 1997. It is also going about as the regulatory division of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, which appeared because of the endeavors of the Government of Delhi. With the focal point of the Directorate of Higher Education towards offering quality instruction, various top government colleges in Delhi are mentioned below.
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
- Mahila Institute of Technology (for Women)
- Public Power Training Institute
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
- Dr. B.R. Sur Homeopathic Medical College Hospital and Research Center
- Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Shaheed RajGuru College
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
- Acharya Narendra Dev College
- Bhagini Nivedita College
- Keshav Maha Vidyalaya
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya
- Maharshi Valmiki College of Education
- BhaskaraCharya College of Applied Science
Course Offered in the Top Government Colleges in Delhi 2021
Numerous courses of UG admission in government universities in Delhi are offered merit-based for the majority of the courses, for example, BA (Program), BA (Hons), B.Com (Pass), B.Com (Hons), BA (Hons) Language, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), and so forth. In any case, admission to a portion of the expert undergrad and every single postgraduate program (MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Tech, LLM, B.Ed, and so forth.) depends on scores obtained in DUET. A portion of the courses and their specializations offered by the government colleges in Delhi are referenced beneath.
|Bachelor of Arts [B.A.]||Hindi, English, Operational Research, Psychology, Mathematics|
|Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)||Political Science, Economics, English, History, Sociology|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc.]||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology, Botany|
|B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.M.S./ Business Economics (B.A.)/ B.B.A./ M.A./ M.C.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc./ M.Tech/M.Phil./Ph.D.||-|
Admissions in Top Government Colleges in Delhi
Government universities in Delhi offer undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil. also, Ph.D. courses in different orders. The admission cycle for all the degree programs is directed independently.
- The UG affirmation offered depends on merit. The schools welcome applications in online mode from imminent competitors before the end of May.
- The start of the application cycle for UG courses agrees with the revelation of 10+2 assessment results by CBSE.
- After the application cycle is finished, the college delivers a cut-off score for isolated schools and courses.
- There are sure courses, for example, BBM, BBS, and so on, for which schools are subsidiary with DU lead placement tests.
- The admission to PG courses is done in both merit-based and through selection tests. The timetable for PG admission is proclaimed independently by the particular offices on the college site.
- Then again, admission to M.Phil. Also, Ph.D. courses are completely founded on the presentation in a passageway test and meeting directed by the individual departments of the government colleges in Delhi.
Top Government Colleges in Delhi Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is significant for the possibility to fit in the qualification standards controlled by the administration universities in Delhi. On the off chance that the competitor doesn't qualify the models, at that point, they won't be qualified for affirmation. A portion of the overall eligibility criteria are referenced beneath:
- Candidates should have qualified HSC (class 12th) with a minimum of 50% marks overall and all the required subjects.
- Candidates should qualify for their bachelor's degree in the required discipline with a required percentage of marks.
- The candidate should also qualify for the Master's degree in the required discipline with a necessary percentage of marks.
Government Colleges in Delhi Placements
Government Colleges in Delhi house a Central Placement Cell (CPC) that endeavors to get understudies put in entrenched and respectable enterprises, government associations, and MNCs. All understudies enlisted with the CPC can participate in the arrangement cycle to make sure about remarkable employment. In the arrangement meeting of 2019-20, 90% of the understudies enrolled with the CPC got put in lofty associations the nation over and abroad. Besides, different prestigious industry experts, subject specialists, and notable corporate champs are called from time to time to give students a brief on the most recent industry improvements.