Get complete information on DU Application Form 2021. Check the Last Date and Learn how to apply for DU Admission with the help of step-by-step procedure given here.
This article will give you insights into the Delhi University (DU) Application Form, important dates, eligibility, and the admission procedure. The Delhi University application form dates will be held on the 1st week of March 2021, due to the current pandemic scenario. The online DU application form 2021 is available on the official website and candidates can fill their DU application to avail of UG and PG courses admission. Admission for engineering, law, commerce, and management courses will be available, and DU admission 2021 seats will be allotted based on merit. For medical and MBA courses, NEET and CAT scores will be taken into consideration.
DU Application Form 2021 Dates
The DU online application 2021 date is mentioned in the table below. Candidates should check back on this page for more details and updates from the official website.
|DU 2021 Activity||Important Dates|
|Release of DU Admission Form||1st week of March 2021|
|Jesus and Mary College registration||To be announced|
|St. Stephen’s College registration||To be announced|
|The end date of Jesus and Mary College registration||To be announced|
|The end date of St. Stephen’s College registration||To be announced|
|End Date of DU Registration||Last week of March 2021|
|Update class 12th marks||To be announced|
|First Cutoff||To be announced|
|Second Cutoff||To be announced|
|Third Cutoff||To be announced|
|Fourth Cutoff||To be announced|
|Fifth Cutoff||To be announced|
|Special cut off||To be announced|
DU Application Form Fees 2021:
The Delhi University 2021 online application fee can be paid online through a debit or credit card or net banking. The application fee is not refundable, so candidates must carefully go through the eligibility and application process before applying. The table below denotes the fees for the DU application form for UG and PG courses.
|DU UG Courses 2021|
|ECA/Sports Candidates||INR 100|
|DU PG Courses 2021|
Prerequisites for DU Application Form 2021
Before starting your DU application process, go through the list below, and keep the following documents ready. This will make the entire process more convenient and more comfortable.
- A scanned image of the candidate's signature and passport-sized photograph in the prescribed dimensions and format.
- OBC (non-creamy layer), SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM Certificate
- And EWS certificate for claiming reservation, certified by a competent authority
- Payment details - Credit card/ debit card/ net banking
- The precise spelling of all details including father’s and mother’s names
- Marks sheets and academic certificates from class 10 and 12
- The candidates Aadhaar card number
- A valid Email ID and mobile number for all future communication.
How to Apply for DU Admission 2021
In order to apply for the DU entrance exam 2021, candidates must register for the Admission process online. The entire DU application procedure is simple, and candidates can go through the steps below to guide them through the process. The DU online form can be corrected later but at a fee.
- Log on to the official website for DU admissions
- Click on 'New Application Sign Up'
- Hit the new registration button
- Here you will be directed to fill in necessary personal details such as your name, date of birth, Email ID, and mobile number
- Once completed, a confirmation message will be sent to your registered Email ID and the Mobile number entered
- Login using your user ID and Password and fill in the details for the application form. Be very careful not to make mistakes when filling out this form
- Fill in academic and personal information and upload all the required relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Move on to pay the fee online and complete the process
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Retrieve Lost Password for DU Application Form 2021
There are chances of losing or misplacing the password for the Delhi university application form. Candidates do not have to worry as the process to retain the password is very simple. Check the steps mentioned below:
- Log on to the official website for the Delhi University - www.du.ac.in
- Once you log in, click on 'Forgot password'
- You will have to enter your Email ID, an OTP will be sent to you
- Using the OTP, you can reset your password
- Once you create a new password, hit submit to complete the process.
DU Application Form Correction
Candidates can make corrections to their application form within the stipulated time. Any correction on the DU registration form will be at a fee of INR 100. We advise all candidates to be very careful and avoid any chances of mistakes while filling out the application form.
DU Eligibility Criteria 2021
The DU application form requires specific criteria to be met for eligibility. The candidates seeking DU admission can go through the details mentioned below and check if they are eligible for Delhi University admission 2021.
|DU 2021 Course||Qualification||Marks Required|
|B.Tech||Pass in class 10 and 12||
|M.Tech||Pass B.Tech/B.E/Electronics and Communication/ Electrical M.Sc. Physics with Electronics Specialization or any equivalent Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.||60% marks in the qualifying exam|
|MCA||Bachelor's degree from recognized university, or institution with mathematics science||--|
|LLM||Pass 3 or 5 year LLB course from a reputed university||