Get complete details on CPCT Admit Card 2021. Check the release date, download link and learn how to download the MP CPCT Admit Card with step-by-step instructions.
The CPCT Admit card will be released by the Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology. User ID and password are necessary for candidates to download the CPCT Admit card. Additionally, aspirants need to make sure they carry their MP CPCT Admit Card to the exam hall along with a photo ID proof. The CPCT Admit Card 2021 works as an identification document for candidates to appear for the exam. Read on to find out more about the CPCT admit card important dates, and steps to download the admit card.
CPCT Admit Card 2021 Important Dates
The CPCT 2021 Admit card is an essential document that candidates must keep on hand. Do not dispose of the admit card until the entire CPCT 2021 exam process is completed. The table below mentions the tentative dates related to the CPCT admit card. Candidates can check back for updates from the official website.
|Availability of CPCT Admit card||Q1 2021|
|MP CPCT 2021 exam date||Q1 2021|
CPCT Admit Card Download Instructions
The CPCT 2021 Admit Card is only released online, and candidates can access the same by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of the CPCT 2021 exam
- Step 2: Enter your user ID and password.
- Step 3: Once redirected, click on the admit card/hall ticket tab.
- Step 4: After the admit card is displayed on your screen, the candidate will be shown a drop-down box where the admit card's assessment date must be selected.
- Step 5: Once the assessment date has been chosen, click on the search button.
- Step 6: Click on the 'download admit card' button and take a print out of the admit card for future use.
Retrieving Password for CPCT Admit Card 2021
The User ID and password are necessary to access the CPCT 2021 admit card. There are times when candidates forget or misplace the password. Use the steps below to recover the CPCT admit card 2021 password and note the same for future use.
- Step 1: Log on to the official website for the CPCT 2021 exam
- Step 2: Click on the “Forgot Password”
- Step 3: You will be redirected to enter your class 10th or 12th roll number
- Step 4: Once done, click on submit
- Step 5: The password will be displayed on the screen. Make sure you note down the same.
Details Mentioned on the CPCT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must make sure the details printed on the CPCT 2021 Admit card are correct and avoid any mistakes. A candidate will only be allowed to answer the exam if the details mentioned on the CPCT Admit Card are the same as the photo ID proof. Here are the details mentioned the CPCT 2021 Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidate's Category
- Gender of the candidate
- Application/Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Venue Address
- Exam Time
- General Instructions
Documents to be Carried Along with the CPCT Admit Card
As mentioned above, the CPCT admit card for 2021 must be carried to the exam hall along with a valid Photo ID proof. The identification documents that can be carried along include the candidate's aadhaar card, voter ID, and passport. Candidates must make sure the MP CPCT Admit Card details are the same as that of the ID Proof and that the photograph is clearly visible.
CPCT Test Centers for 2021
As per the official website, the MP CPCT Test centers that will be conducting the CPCT exam for 2021 are mentioned below:
Exam Instructions for CPCT 2021
The examination instructions will be mentioned in the CPCT 2021 admit card. Candidates must go through the same to avoid any confusion before appearing for the exam. The instructions are as follows.
- No carrying personal belongings such as watches, calculators, etc. to the exam hall.
- Only the admit card copy and ID proof is allowed in the exam hall.
- The exam questions will be asked in English and hindi, as per the candidate's convenience.
- Candidates must report at least one hour before the exam starts.
- Candidates will not be allowed to exit the exam hall until the end of the total exam duration.
In case an invigilator finds that the candidates have resorted to unfair means or unacceptable behavior, the candidate is expelled from the exam hall and will be debarred from appearing for the exam. The invigilator's decision is final.