B.Ed Haryana Admission 2021 - B Ed Admission 2021 online registration has started. Get enrolled for B.Ed course from Haryana for the 2020-2021 session. Check the Important dates, Application procedure, Documents Required, and so on.
The state of Haryana opens opportunities for many ambitious candidates who want to become future educators and pursue a degree in education. Haryana B.Ed Admission offers approximately thousands of total seats available in universities in the state for the B.Ed course. Among these seats, 85% are reserved for Haryana candidates only and the rest of the 15% seats are available for all Indian candidates. The applicants who want to get admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in these universities can apply by filling the application form by visiting the official website. Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University Jind (Haryana) is the skilled authority to make online admissions to the B.Ed course in the colleges of education in the state of Haryana, for the session 2021.
On the basis of eligibility criteria, the merit list gets released and the admission will be provided to the candidates. In this article, the details about the admission process from the beginning to the end has been formulated to give a deeper understanding to the candidates interested in applying for the B.Ed course in Haryana.
List of Topics
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Process
- Application Form Fees
- Documents Required
- Selection Process
- Counselling Process
- Reservation Policy
B.Ed Haryana Important Dates 2021
As per orders issued by the State Government, the Date sheets issued by the University for July-2021 Exams are withdrawn and the admission process has been delayed. The following event dates will appear on the website:
|Commencement of Online Admission Process||First week -November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for B.Ed Admission in Haryana||Third week -November 2021|
|Merit List Released||Third week -November 2021|
Eligibility Criteria B.Ed Admission 2021 Haryana
Candidates applying for B.Ed Admission in Haryana for the year 2021 can follow the eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidates studying Science/Social Science/ Humanities in either Bachelor’s or Master's degree must have a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates studying bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in science and mathematics must have a minimum of 55% marks.
- For SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only, the minimum marks requirement is 47.5% and 47.5% marks for Blind / Persons with Differently Abled and visually / Hearing Impaired candidate.
- In case a candidate has completed their Master's Degree after Bachelor's Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two degrees will be taken into consideration during the preparation of the merit.
- One year PG diploma degree in any subject will not be considered an equivalent to a Master’s Degree.
- There is no rounding off of a percentage of marks in determining the eligibility for B.Ed admissions. For example, 49.5% will not be rounded off to 50%.
- Compartmental candidates’ applications will not be considered for admission in B.Ed.(Regular Course) in any case.
List of Colleges for B.Ed Haryana Admission
There are many colleges to pursue B.Ed. in Haryana. Some of the renowned colleges are:
- Adarsh College of Education
- Aryavart College of Education
- BK College of Education
- BS Anangpuria Institute of Education
- Shiv College of Education
- Vaish College of Education Rohtak
- Vaish College of Education Bhiwani
- Triveni College of Education Sirsa
- Tirupati College of Education Fatehabad
- Tagore Post Graduate College of Education Bhiwani
B.Ed Haryana Admission Process 2021
The following steps should be followed in order to get admission in the desired Haryana college for a Bachelor’s in Education Degree.
Step 1: Application form
The online application form will be available on the official website. The candidates can fill in the details of both academic and personal, upload documents and pay the fee to submit a successful application.
Step 2: Merit List
The candidates can check their names in the merit lists displayed on the university website under the concerned department.
Step 3: Reporting to the concerned department
Once the merit list has been out, the candidates must report to the concerned department on the agreed date of counselling taking along necessary documents for verification and requisite fees of the Course
Step 4: Counselling
On the day of counselling, the candidates can get their original documents verified by the Admission Committee of the concerned department and collect their fee challan.
Step 5: Fee Payment
The next step would be to deposit the fixed Fee in the PNB Branch at University Campus and later collect the copy of challan from the Bank.
Step 5: Roll Number Issue
The candidates can now report to the Account Branch and get issued their roll number issued.
Note: If the candidate does not appear before the admission committee after their name in the merit list has been out, their name won’t be considered for subsequent merit lists. However, the candidate can appear in open counselling if seats remain vacant.
B.Ed Haryana Application Fees 2021
The application form fee is compulsory to be paid online in order to submit the application. Following are the fee associated with the category of applicants:
|Category||Amount (in INR)|
|General Category Applicants||1000|
|OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Female Applicants (of Haryana only)||625|
Documents Required for B. Ed Haryana Admission 2021
The candidates must carry the documents required after being allocated a seat through the counseling process. These documents will also be required during the reporting at the B.Ed institute in Harayana where the seats will be allocated. The candidates must bring the original certificates and documents along with two sets of duly attested copies of the documents with them. Following are the list of documents:
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and mark sheets are to be submitted.
- Qualifying examination certificate and all documents from the qualifying degree are to be submitted.
- For the candidates who have not passed their qualifying exams from Haryana, a certificate of residence must be presented.
- If the candidate is employed, an employee certificate must be submitted. (Regardless of working in Haryana or not)
- Some certificates will not be applicable for all applications, these are Caste certificate, Certificate stating economic weakness, PwD certificate, Certificate of grandchildren of freedom fighters, and ex-servicemen certificate.
- A provisional allotment letter should also be submitted.
- The original receipt of registration and counseling fee should be submitted.
- Printouts of bearing the locked college choices of the candidates should also be submitted during the counseling process.
B.Ed Haryana Selection Process 2021
Since the admission is done on the basis of the merit list, the marks in the qualifying exam are taken into consideration. The seat allotment will be released online on the official website of the administration releasing the merit list. Candidates can check the results and the merit list through the registration number and password. In case of a tie between two applicants marks, the following will be the tie-breaking criteria guidelines followed:
- First preference will be given to the candidate who is senior in age.
- In case the tie still persists, class 12 marks will be taken into consideration.
- In case the tie still persists, class 10 marks will be taken into consideration to make a decision.
B.Ed Haryana Counselling Process 2021
The counselling process will be held for applicants whose names appear on the merit list. Following is the process followed for the same:
- During the counselling rounds, candidates must open the particular link provided to them and fill up the registration form to take part in the counselling round.
- In order to get the choice of colleges filled during the counselling round, the candidates must opt for the choice of colleges desired.
- Once the counselling round is done, the applicants need to download a seat allowance letter which can be found on the official website of the university.
- Lastly, once the seats have been chosen, the applicant needs to check the allotted college with vital pamphlets and credentials.
B.Ed Haryana Seat Reservation Policy 2021
The seats shall be distributed as under the category is given in the table below:
|All India Category including Haryana||15%|
|Bonafide Residents of Haryana||85%|
The reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana is given in the table below:
|Persons with disability||03%|