Find the class 10th model paper for the AP SSC Board. Students can view the model papers for different subjects of class 10th and can download the same.
The conducting authority has changed the class 10th exam pattern for the AP board. The exams that were held during the pandemic (2020) followed the new paper pattern. The Education Department of Andhra Pradesh had to bring about this change due to the persisting widespread of the COVID-19. They had decided to conduct one paper exam for each subject, which was two papers earlier.
The exam is of 50 marks in total and students are advised to go through the paper pattern thoroughly before starting the preparation for the exam. This section discusses all the important aspects of the exam pattern for the AP SSC/10th class model paper. Students can check out this page
Table of Contents
- Class 10th new and revised model paper pattern
- Subject-wise model paper for class 10th AP SSC exam
- Other important aspects of the revised class 10th model paper pattern
Class 10th New and Revised Model Paper Pattern
The exam pattern change focuses on assessing the students' understanding of concepts and their analytical skills. The new paper pattern for class 10th is depicted below as a table for the reference.
|Number of Questions||Category||Question-wise Marks||Total Marks for Each Section|
|12||Objective Type Questions||0.5||6|
|8||Single Word Answers||1||8|
There are a total four sections, namely: objective type (multiple-choice), one/ single word, short answers and essay answers (answers in brief). The exam takes place in 2 hours and 30 minutes, i.e. 150 minutes. The main composite language course exams will be for 3 hours and 15 minutes (195 minutes) and other language courses will be conducted for 3 hours, which is 180 minutes.
Details about the distribution of marks in the new exam pattern:
- There will be a total of 12 half mark questions, with a total weighting of 6 marks.
- There will be a total of 8 one mark questions, with 8 marks being the total weighting.
- 20 marks will be allotted for the essay or long answers, and there will be 5 questions for this type.
- There will be 8 short questions with 2 marks each, totalling up to 20 marks.
Download Subject-wise Model Paper PDF for Class 10th AP SSC Exam
The English medium subject-wise model paper pdf for class 10th public examination is given below in a table. Students can go through the table for further information.
Other Important Aspects of the Revised Class 10th Model Paper Pattern
Some important aspects of the new exam pattern for the AP SSC exam are as follows:
- The director of the SCERT and the Directorate of Government Examinations will be the authorities responsible for setting question papers for all subjects of public examinations. The questions will be set in accordance with the new exam pattern.
- The new single-piece answer booklet, provided to the students, will consist of 24 pages in total. It will comprise both ruled and dotted pages.
- Paper-wise grades secured by the students will also be mentioned in the mark statement.