B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, [VGEC] Ahmedabad
Eligibility criteria at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, [VGEC] Ahmedabad
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The applicants should be of Indian nationality.
- The candidate should be bonafide residents of Gujarat.
- If the applicants are living in some other state but are bonafide residents of Gujarat, then he/she will be eligible for admission.
- The applicant will be eligible for admission if his/her parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of the state in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed Forces, Boards or Cooperations owned or controlled by the Central or State or any nationalized bank.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/ CBSE, Delhi/ CISCE, New Delhi/ NIOS/ International School Board.
- If the applicants have not completed their 10+2 examination but will complete it, then these applicants will also be eligible for admission.
- The applicants will have to secure 45% marks in the 10+2 qualifying examination in case of general category.
- In 10+2 (or equivalent) examination, the reserved category applicants will have to score 40% marks.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech:
- Candidates are required to pass the Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology program in the discipline in their respective discipline.
- General category candidates are required to score 50% marks while those belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, SEBC should have scored 45%.
- Those candidates who have passed their 12th standard examination in Gujarat are eligible.
- Candidates who have cleared the GATE exam are eligible to fill the Gujarat PGCET application form online and they need not take the entrance test.
Application Process at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, [VGEC] Ahmedabad
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- Log on to the ACPC official website
- Pay the application fees
- If the fee payment is successful, he/she will be given a PIN Number.
- Note down the PIN number.
- It is needed for registration
- Using the PIN, register and submit the application form online with necessary documents.
- Save the filled in application form for future reference.
- Avoid making mistakes while filling in the details of the application form.
Admission Process at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, [VGEC] Ahmedabad
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- After submission of form with necessary documents, the candidate must wait for the college to announce the merit list.
- UG applicants will be ranked based on their performance in GUJCET.
- PG applicants will be ranked based on their performance in PGCET/ GATE.
- Merit List will be displayed on all the institute's websites.
- NRI Counseling will take place first at GCET, Auditorium.
- Management Counseling will take place first at BVM, Auditorium.
- Merit Counseling will take place at the Main Auditorium.
- Candidates have to appear for counseling to confirm their admission to the college