Application Process for Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] in Agriculture and Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] in Horticulture Science:
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves for admission to the program by filling in and submitting the online application form only through the official university website. Forms will not be issued from the university counter and therefore it must be downloaded from the university website itself.
- Along with completed application, the applicants seeking admission must submit the fee amount of Rs. 500/- (for general and OBC candidates) and Rs. 125/- (for SC/ST or PWD category candidates). The course fee can be paid through online modes such as Debit or Credit Card and net banking facility or through offline mode of payment i.e. a bank challan.
Note: SC/ST/OBC candidates outside from West Bengal will be treated under General category
The applicants seeking admission must submit the application form along with scanned copy of the following documents:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant seeking admissions.
- Signature of the applicant/candidate.
- Self-attested Higher secondary mark sheet of the aaplicant/candidate.
At the time of counseling, the applicants seeking admission must submit the original copies of following documents:
- Mark sheets of Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Examinations of such applicant applying for admission.
- Admit card or Certificate of Madhyamik Examination of the applicant seeking admission.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD certificate, if applicable.
- Character certificate issued from the Head of the institution from where he/she has passed previous examination
- Residential certificate from any competent authority.
- Four copy of pass port size color photo of the applicant seeking admission.