Admission Process at University Institute of Technology Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, [UIT RGPV] Bhopal:
Admission Process for M.Tech:
- Admissions are done through a counselling procedure.
- Selections are done in two ways. One based on GATE/ GPAT Exam and other based on Qualifying Exam.
- The students seeking admission need to register for the counselling procedure as per the schedule.
- Students seeking admission can check their Counselling status, Merit list and other important information regarding admission by logging into their account.
- Further, a Common Merit List is announced, after which the students seeking admission are provided with Allotment Letters.
- All the selected students need to download the Allotment Letter and they also need to pay the Pre-Admission fees.
Students then need to report to the Counselling venue for admission along with the following documents for documents verification.
- GATE/ GPAT Rank/ Score Card, if applicable.
- Class 10 and 12 Mark sheet.
- Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable.
- Character certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate, if applicable.
Reservation For Admission
- Reservations are applicable at the time of admission as per the MP Government norms. Relaxation of marks is also provided to some of the students seeking admission.
- All SC/ ST/ PC candidates of Madhya Pradesh can avail the reservation facility at the time of admission.