Admission Process at University Institute of Technology Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, [UIT RGPV] Bhopal:
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- Selections for admission are done on the basis of the Counselling Procedure for every Undergraduate course that is offered by the University.
- Students seeking admission can either apply for admissions on the basis of their performance in JEE Main or in their Qualifying Examination (Higher Secondary Examination).
- Further, a Common Merit list is announced.
- After which, selected students are provided with an allotment letter.
Along with the allotment letter and the following documents, students seeking admission need to report to the Counseling center for document verification and admission.
- JEE Main Rank Card, if applicable.
- Class 10 and 12 Mark sheet.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable.
- Character certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate, if applicable.