Students may apply to any of the programmes offered by The IIS University using any one of the under mentioned three modes:
(a) Apply online by visiting the link meant for the students and pay the application fee using Credit Card/Debit Card.
(b) Download the Application Form, take a print and send the completely filled-in application form by post, along with the requisite application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'The IIS University, Jaipur'.
(c) Application Form may also be purchased directly from The IIS University, Gurukul Marg, SFS, Mansarovar, Jaipur, 302020, Rajasthan, India by paying the application fee in the form of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in the favour of 'The IIS University, Jaipur '.
Fill in the Application Form. If the final mark sheet/ transcripts are available, then attach a copy of the same. If the marks/ grades are not known or are not available, please indicate ‘Result Awaited’ in the marks/ grades column. Students are expected to send in their final results to the University as soon as it is available so as to ascertain their eligibility. It is also to be noted that the application will be considered only if the mark sheets/ transcripts are made available to the University within the stipulated time.
Registration of Applications
- Duly filled Application Form
- Form & Registration fee of Rs. 1100/-
- One photocopy of marksheet of qualifying examination, self attested
- Sports/ NCC/ NSS/ Scouting Original Certificates, if any
- Affidavit for gap period, if any
- Aadhar Card (self attested copy)
(originals of all thee documents to be produced at the time of admission)
List of the eligible candidates shorlisted for admission, based on merit and subject to fulfillment of other criteria laid down in the admission rules of the university, will be put up on the Website as per the programme.
- Scrutiny of Forms and removal of deficiencies, if any
- Deposition of the requisite documents:
- Marksheet of the Secondary examination (one self attested copy and original
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination (in original) plus 2 self attested copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (in original)
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended (in original)
- Migration Certificate (in original) plus 2 self attested photocopies
- Sports/NSS/NCC/Scouting Certificate (in original plus 2 self attested copies)
- Aadhar Card (self attested copy and original for verification)
- Issue of fee memo
- Deposition of fee at the fee counter
- Biometric attendance registration
- Photograph session for the Identity Card
- Collection of university T-Shirt (Gratis) and orientation schedule
- Collection of the Identity Card
Academic Session 2016-17 and orientation programme commences as per schedule.
Orientation Programme as per schedule.
THE ADMISSION FORM IS GIVEN BELOW.