Application Process for BA/BBA/B.Com/BCA/LLB/BSW at Telangana University
- Separate application forms should be submitted for each program.
- If documents found to be forged at the time of admission then university have rights to cancel the seat of the applicants seeking admission.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected and no requests will be not entertained afterward.
- Applicants seeking admissions should upload the filled in application forms
- Applicants seeking admissions need to fill their personal details along with entrance examination marks and aggregate marks obtained in each subject while applying online.
- If the applicants seeking admission submitted his/her details, they cannot edit the same and should re-register in case they need to change the personal information
Enclosures For Admission:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Colored passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of Qualifying examination
- Migration (Original) with photocopy