PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Telangana University, [TU] Nizamabad
Eligibility Criteria for MA/MBA/M.Com/M.Sc/MSW at Telangana University
- Eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation.
- In every course, 85% of the available seats are reserved in favor of the local candidates from the districts of Nizamabad and Adilabad
- Reservation does not apply to any course of study in which the total number of available seats does not exceed three.
- While determining the number of seats reserved in favor of local candidates, there is at least one unreserved seat for which locals and non-locals compete.
- Bachelor's degree in any stream
- Must have an aggregate of 50%
Application Process for MA/MBA/M.Com/M.Sc/MSW atTelangana University
- The candidate is required to visit the official college website in order to complete the application process.
- The candidate will then find the option of the admission procedure he/she should then select the given link and follow the given instructions.
- The candidate is required to fill in all the necessary details that have been asked in order to complete the admission register process.
- The candidate is should check the details that he/she have put in before submitting the admission application form.
- The candidate for admission should then send the admission application form with the necessary documents to the university
Admission Process for MA/MBA/M.Com/M.Sc/MSW at Telangana University
- Admissions into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of TUCET/OU Common Entrance Test (Conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad) rank
- Selected candidates will be notified about their admission
- They will have to bring in the relevant documents and finally pay the fees