Application Process for MBA, M.Phil, M.Sc, M.V.Sc at Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, [TNVASU] Chennai:
Stepwise Instructions for the Application Process:
Step 1: Candidates have to go through the link given below to visit the official website.
Step 2: Candidate should click on "Admission" tab which is on the Homepage of the official website to fetch the application form.
Step 3: Candidate should download the appropriate application form.
Candidate should fill the application form as directed:
- Candidate should mention their Course name.
- Candidate should mention their Name, Address, Pin code.
- Candidate should mention their Email_Id and Mobile number.
- Candidate should fill their Date of Birth and Sex.
- Candidate should mention their Parent's details, Nativity, Community.
- Candidate should mention their Mother Tounge.
- Candidate should attach their passport size photograph with the application form.
- Candidate should fill their Educational details.
- Candidate should mention their work experience and enclose their experience certificate (if any).
- Candidate should mention their details of publications.
- Candidate should mention their number of Academic Awards/ Medals/ Prizes.
- Candidate should fill their application fee details.
- Candidate should Sign the application form along with the Date and Station.
Step 4: Candidate should Send the following documents along with the Application fee to the college.
- Filled Application form
- Attested copy of all Academic Certificates and Marksheets
- Academic Award's Certificates (if any)
- Work Experience Certificate (if any)
- A Demand Draft in favor of "Finance Officer, TANUVAS, Chennai-51" payable at Chennai.
Application Fee details:
- INR 500/- for SC/ ST candidates
- INR 1000/- for General candidates