Admission Application Process for B.Tech:
- Go to the official site of SVCE, Indore.
- Click on the apply online.
- Fill in all the details.
- Upload the documents and passport size photographs.
- Submit the admission application form.
Admission Process for M.Tech and MBA:
Students seeking admission to any of the PG courses offered by the University need to apply for the same by following the steps mentioned below:
- In case, students are seeking admission on the basis of their performance in GATE/GPAT, then they need to apply for GATE/GPAT followed by the Counseling procedure.
- However, the students who are seeking admission on the basis of their Qualifying examination, need to directly apply for the Counseling Procedure.
- The application for the same can be found online. Students need to fill the whole application form with correct information and valid contact details. After the registration, login credentials are created. These login credentials need to be kept carefully for future use.
- Students appearing in GATE, need to apply for the same by filling an application form available online at the official GATE website. Basic details are to be filled and images of Photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression are to be uploaded.
- Finally, students need to pay the Application fee (INR 1500 for General/ OBC Male students and INR 750 for rest) in order to successfully complete their application. Further, students are expected to download they admit cards as per the schedule.