UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for St Xaviers College, [SXC] Goa
Eligibility Criteria for St Xaviers College, [SXC] Goa
Eligibility Criteria for BA
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Canddiate must have passed 10+2 with 45% aggregate minimum marks.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA
- Candidate must have passed XII or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board
- Student must have obtained minimum 50% in XII
Eligibility Criteria for BCA
- Candidates must have passed Class XII with minimum 50% marks with English as a subject.
- English need not be a subject if the candidate has studied in English Medium school.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with 45%.
- Candidate must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Eligibility Criteria for MA
- Candidate must have a B.A bachelor degree.
- Candidates with LLB degree can also apply.
- Minimum of 50% or equivalent grade must be obtained by the student in their bachelor degree.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com
- Candidate must have finished B.Com from any University recognized in India.
Application Process for St Xaviers College, [SXC] Goa
- Buy the prospectus and the admission form from the University Office.
- You have to pay the admission fees to get the form.
- Fill the form and submit it in the office, along with the following enclosures.
- Two self attested photocopies of mark sheet of std XII (both sides).
- Original leaving certificate with 1 attested photocopy.
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- UGAT ScoreCard - for BBA applicants.
- Migration /passing certificate.
Admission Process for St Xaviers College, [SXC] Goa
- After the submission of application, the student will be ranked according to their qualification exam and counseling dates will be announced.
- Students must attend the counseling along with their guardian.
- Fill the Final Admission form, Insurance Slip and ID card slip.
- Meet the respective Teachers to check and allot the subjects
- Submit the Insurance slip and ID card slip
- Meet the Principal and pay fees at the Bank.
- Submit the counter foil of the Deposit Slip at the College office