Application Process at Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, New Delhi:
Application Process for BA (Hons.):
Step 1: The candidate must go to the Official Website, through the link given below.
Step 2: The official website is as follows:
Step 3: Candidate has to visit the Official website through the link given below:
Step 4: Instruction for Filling the application form online.
- The candidate has to log in to the official website where the candidate will be able to see the Home Page and click on Undergraduate Admissions.
- The candidate has to register here for a new application form.
- Under the “Create New Account” page, all fields are mandatory and indicated by a red an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the field.
- The applicant shall enter the applicant’s name as mentioned in class XII Board Roll Number.
- The candidate has to use their existing email- Id and confirm it by entering it again.
- The candidate must choose the security question from the drop-down menu an appropriate answer in the “Security Answer” box.
- The candidate has to click on Register button to create an account.
Step 5: To proceed further, the candidate must visit the UG Admission portal home page by clicking on the link, “Continue to homepage” on the left side of the screen.
- After logging in, the applicant can start the online registration process by clicking “Apply Now”.
Step 6: Fill in the Personal Details of Candidate:
- The candidate must begin by filling personal details such as name, gender etc.
- The mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- The candidate must fill the mandatory fields carefully and accurately.
- The candidates must give a permanent address so the communication is easier.
- The candidate must provide an active phone number and email id
Step 7: Education background details of the candidate:
- The candidates must fill in the percentage obtained.
- The candidates must give accurate information about their schooling.
- The candidate must hold a valid marks sheet provided by the Board
Step 8: The applicant can select any number of programs/courses based on applicant’s eligibility.
- The eligibility of the programs/courses can be checked by clicking information button “i”. The programs/courses are categorized under four different headings for easy navigation.
- There are no extra registration fee charges for applying to multiple programs/courses.
Step 9: The Candidate has to upload the following documents:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
- Self-attested Class XII Mark-Sheet if the result is announced. (In case the Mark-Sheet is not
issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the
respective board’s website should be uploaded).
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/KM/CW valid certificate, if applicable.
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
Step 10: candidate's online registration process shall be completed only after payment and realization of the online registration fee.
- The applicant can update information (except Name, email, gender, sports and ECA choices) already submitted in the application form by revisiting applicant’s account till the last date of registration.
- The changes can be saved by clicking the “submit” button at the end of each page.
- For any query related to the admission process, applicant may check the Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQs) in “Admission Helpline” tab on the homepage.
- Finally, the candidate has to click on Submit to finish the Application process.