UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Sri Sai University, [SSU] Palampur
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Sai University, [SSU] Palampur
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% in their 10+2 level.
- A minimum of 40% for candidates with other categories.
- Students who have secured 40% under commerce group in their 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for BCA
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks for General Category.
- Candidates belonging to other categories must secure a minimum of 45% to be eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- The Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with 45% marks for General Category
- 40% marks is minimum for other category candidates
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the optional subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, or Bio-Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate should have graduated with a bachelor's degree from any of the university established by law.
- The candidate must graduate with a minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 45% for other category candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- The Candidate should have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree of 3 years duration from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have graduated with a minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 45% for other category candidates.
- The candidate should have passed Mathematics/ Statistics/ Business Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming at degree or 10+2 level.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc
- To satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidate should have graduated their B.Sc. with a minimum of 50%
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- For admission to any of the M.Tech program, the Candidate should be an Engineering or B.Tech Graduate in respective discipline.
Application Process for Sri Sai University, [SSU] Palampur
- Application Form can be either downloaded online or procured from the Office on any working days.
- The application form must be filled by the candidate.
- Candidate has to first choose the programme he wants to apply for.
- Write all your details regarding entrance test.
- Write all the details regarding your educational background
- The Application form complete in every respect along with a photocopy of Admit Card & Score Card of Admission Test and attested copies of certificates/testimonials from matric onwards & 4 recent passport size colored photographs should be attached.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- A copy of Mark Sheet/DMC of the Qualifying Examination.
- A copy of the 10th / Matric Class Mark Sheet.
- A copy of the 10+2 Class Mark Sheet.
- Score Card of the Qualifying Test (wherever applicable)
- Migration certificate from the last Board/University
- A copy of Bonafide/Residence Certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Certificate in support of claim under reserved category
- An affidavit signed by Executive Magistrate/Notary in the case of a gap in studies.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
Admission Process forSri Sai University, [SSU] Palampur
- Admission to the B.Tech program would be made on the basis of merit, rank/ marks obtained in JEE.
- Admission to the M.Tech program would be made on the basis of merit, rank/marks obtained in GATE or Common entrance Test conducted by HPTU.
- Admission to MBA will be made on the basis of merit of CAT/MAT/XAT/C-MAT/Common entrance test by HPU.
- Admission to BCA will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination or the 10+2 level examination.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of HPU entrance test.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of the bachelor's degree examination (B.Sc).
- Admission to B.Com will be made on the basis of merit of the candidate's 10+2 level examination.