Application Process for LLM at Sri Krishnadevaraya University, [SKU] Anantapur:
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves for MBA and MCA programs, by applying online through the official website of the university “www.aplawcet.org".
- Before actually filling the online application form, the applicants seeking admission must duly submit the registration fee through A.P. online centres or online Payment gateway (Credit card, Debit card or Net banking). The registration fee for LL.M. program is to be submitted by the applicant, which will be around Rs. 800/-.
- After the payment verification by the univeristy, the applicants seeking admission can proceed with filling of the online application form. Along with filling the required details, the applicant seeking admission should also upload his/her scanned color photograph and duly sign to complete the registration process.
- The Signature’s file format should be JPG format and the size has to be not more than 15 KB.
- After furnishing all the required data and correct particulars, the applicant seeking admission in such university should have to click on the “Submit” button, in order to proceed to the next page. After the form is submitted, a preview of the the filled-in application will appear on the screen. The applicants looking for admissions must print this page out for future references.
The applicant may complete the registration process by submitting the following scanned copies of documents and this sector is mandate for the applicants:
- Receipt form from AP Online / Citizen Services Centre through a Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Marks Memo or Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent of the applicant.
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate of that applicant.
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate of te appplicant.
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority of such applicant seeking admissions.
- The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority.
- The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority.
- The Certificate issued by Competent Authority.