Application Process for BA & B.Sc at Sri Krishnadevaraya University, [SKU] Anantapur:
- Applicants seeking admissions can register themselves for distance courses by submitting online application form for admission through the official university website
- Upon filling–in all the required details in the online application form, applicants seeking admission should submit the required fee through the online payment mode
- After successful payment, applicants seeking admission must take the printout of the completed application form and also preserve a copy of Bank Receipt, if any
- To complete the registration process, applicants seeking admission must send the application form and photocopies of all the necessary enclosures to the following address:
Directorate of Distance Education
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Anantapuramu (A.P) – 515 003.
Enclosures for admission:
- SSC Marks Memo
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Degree Marks memos and Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode i.e. TTC/D.Ed./D.El.Ed./DPSE/Fine Arts etc.
- Service certificate issued by MEO/DEO/ Commissioner etc.
- No Objection certificate by DEO/ Commissioner
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate/Study Certificate from IX class to Degree