MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Sri Krishna Institute of Management, Coimbatore
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Krishna Institute of Management, Coimbatore
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 60% with Mathematics as the compulasary subject.
- Candidate must have attended and passed MAT/CAT
- Candidate must have attended and passed TANCET MBA.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Sri Krishna Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Admission Form can be downloaded from the University website after payment of admission fees.
- You can also get the Application form by visiting the College Office and paying the admission fees.
- Application Form is very straight-forward and easy to fill.
- You have to enter personal details.
- You have to enter your 10+2 details, MAT/CAT rank and/or TANCET MBA Rank.
Admission Process for Sri Krishna Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Students will be ranked based on their normalized marks in 10+2, MAT/CAT and TANCET MBA.
- The list of candidates selected for counseling will be put on the official website and at the college notice board.
- Student has to be personally present during the time of counseling.
- Student is expected to have the Original Certificates from all the qualifying exams and Rank card for all the Entrance Tests.
- Failure to produce certificates or fake certificates will lead to immediate disqualification.
- No exention of dates will be provided for payment of fees, in case the candidate gets selecetd.