B.Tech, MBA, MCA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Sri Krishna College of Technology, [SKCT] Coimbatore
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Krishna College of Technology, [SKCT] Coimbatore
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 with PCM as compulsory subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Candidate must have passed Graduation in any degree with 50% grades.
- Applicant must have attempted MAT/CAT.
Eligibility Criteria for MCA
- Candidate must have 50% in graduation under any UG Course.
- Candidate must have 50% minimum in 10+2 for PCB/PCM students.
- Candidate must have 45% in case of comerce stream.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Sri Krishna College of Technology, [SKCT] Coimbatore
- Get the admission form online from the Official Website or get it in person from the Admissions Office in the University.
- Download the Prospectus from the website.
- Follow all the instructions written in the back of the admission form.
- Enclose all the requested documents along with the application form.
- Original Documents must be bought during the time of admissions for verification.
Information to be entered in Application Form
- Personal Details: Name, PArent's details, Dob etc.
- Mailing Details: Corespondance Address, e mal, phone number, cell phone number etc.
- Educational Details: Marks obtained in all graduations till date.
- 10+2 Mark Sheets
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Community CErtifate, if applicable.
- UG Certificate, for Students applying for PG Courses.
- Affixed recent color passport size photo.
Admission Process for Sri Krishna College of Technology, [SKCT] Coimbatore
- Ranking will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
- Incomplete forms & ineligible applicants will be rejected without refund of fees.
- Selected students can attend counseling at the date that is allocated for them.
- Students must be present at the time of counseling along with their guardian.
- All the Original Certificates must be submitted.
- In case the candidate fails to produce them, he/she will be disqualified.
- The certificates will be given back to the student after verification.