Application Process at Shivaji College, Delhi University:
Application Process for MA:
Step 1: Candidate must visit the official PG admission portal.
Step 2: The candidate must click on Admissions and then select Admissions.
Step 3: The candidate must Register on a centralized web portal.
- The candidates should basically surpass the eligibility criteria set by the institution to apply for the desired courses.
Step 4: The candidate must click on Application Form and fill the required details.
- The candidates will be asked some basic personal information, address and contact information for further communication.
Step 5: Then the candidate must make the Online Admission Fee Payment through one of the available online payment options to complete the application process.
- University reserves the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any part of the Bulletin without giving any prior notice.
- Any change so made shall be updated on the PG admission portal.
- Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the portal for any updates.
- For Each Course, the separate form needs to be submitted.
- Information once filled can't be changed.
Applicant must keep the scanned copies of following documents for online application:
- Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px.
- Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px.
- ID Proof (Self Attested), max size 100KB (Aadhar Card/Driving License/ PAN Card/ Voter's Identity Card/ Passport/ College Identity Card).
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested), max size 100KB.
- PWD Certificate (Self Attested), max size 100KB.