B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology, [SIET] Allahabad
Eligibility Criteria for Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology, [SIET] Allahabad
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Eligibility for B.Tech is as per UPSEE Norms.
- B.Sc. and Diploma Students passed with 60% and above (SC/ST 55%) are eligible to Apply.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- Eligibility for MBA is as per UPSEE Norms.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a Valid Gate Score
- Candidate must have passed University Entrance Exam - FATE.
Live Application Forms
Application Form for Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology, [SIET] Allahabad
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- Go to the official university website.
- Click on "Admissions"
- Click on "Application Form"
- A .pdf file will be opened.
- Download and take a print out.
- Fill in details about the courses you have applied for.
- Affix a passport size color photograph.
- Write all your personal details.
- Fill in your educational details.
- Fill in your Entrance Exam Details.
- Sign the Declaration.
- Get Signature of Guardian/ Parent.
- Send the application form to the University on/ before the last date.
- You can also send the application form by post to,
Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology
Uttar Pradesh 211012,
- For inquiries contact:
Admission Process for Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology, [SIET] Allahabad
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- The candidate must present himself/herself for admission
- If a candidate is absent for counseling process allotment of the candidate will stand null and void.
Documents required to be deposited at the time of Reporting + 2 Photocopies
- A Demand Draft of Rs 55000/-
- Original Allotment Letter
- Original Receipt of Rs. 20000/
- Original 10th pass certificate and Mark sheet
- Original 12th pass certificate and Mark sheet
- Original Graduation Final Year Mark sheet
- Original Diploma Mark sheets
- Original TC
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC
- Original Income Certificate of Parent
- Medical Certificate, Adhar Card, Pan Card
- Ten Passport Size Recent Photographs of the candidate