B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Shah and Anchor Kutchi Engineering College, [SAKEC] Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Shah and Anchor Kutchi Engineering College, [SAKEC] Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations from any recognized board in India.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have passed B.E / B.Tech from any recognized Univerity in India.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Shah and Anchor Kutchi Engineering College, [SAKEC] Mumbai
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- All the application process is online only.
- Go to the Admissions Portal in the Unversity Website.
- Click on "New Registration".
- Before applying online, the candidates must possess the scanned passport size photograph with Sign below in JPEG format of fewer than 100 kb.
- Click on “Start Registration” Link.
- Candidate should fill correctly the First Name, Surname, Father's First Name, Mother's First Name, Date of Birth, Religion Certificate, Address, Contact No., Valid Mobile No.& E-mail ID.
- All the information must be in correspondence with the Certificates/Documents.
- Date of Birth format should be in MM/DD/YYYY format only.
- Candidate must fill the educational qualifications according to SSC and HSC Marks sheet.
- Give preferences in Courses offered in the respective boxes in front of the Courses.
- Click on "Update" button once all the fields have been filled.
- Check all the information typed and the click on "Confirm".
- If there is any mistake click on "Update" and update your form.Take a print out
- Take a printout of the Application form and submit it in the Admissions Cell.
- Very Important: Note down your Registration Number.
- Students who are promoted for admission will get SMS intimation for payment of fees online.
- Students can pay fees online using Pay-Order and will submit the receipt to the Accounts Section, along with the Application form.
- Processing fee for admission, Rs.1000/- is accepted only in the form of DD or Pay-Order, in favor of "SHAH AND ANCHOR KUTCHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE".
- You can go to the Admissions Portal and log-in using your Registration Number and password to view real-time updates of your admission process.
Admission Process for Shah and Anchor Kutchi Engineering College, [SAKEC] Mumbai
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- All the Applications will be thoroughly verified.
- Selected Candidates will be ranked in the order of rank/score obtained in the qualifying exams.
- Candidate must appear to the counseling with all the Original Certificates for verification.
- Failure to appear for counseling or failure to produce all the certificates will lead to cancellation of the seat.
- The seat will be given to the next eligible candidate.