B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Sethu Institute of Technology, [SIT] Villupuram
Eligibility Criteria for Sethu Institute of Technology, [SIT] Villupuram
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- A Candidate must have passed with the following minimum average marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates from General Category must have obtained a minimum of 50%
- Candidates from OBC must have obtained a minimum of 45%
- Candidates from MBC/ DNC/ SC/ ST/ SCA must have obtained a minimum of 40%
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have passed in a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- The qualifying degree can be B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ MCA/ BCA.
- Candidates who have completed diploma can apply if they have AMIE qualification can also apply.
- Candidates with Degrees obtained through Distance mode/Week End courses are not eligible.
Application Process for Sethu Institute of Technology, [SIT] Villupuram
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- Candidates should visit the official website of Anna University to download the application the form.
- Candidates should click on "TANCET" and Online application form.
- Candidate will be given a unique registration number and password.
- Candidate must then fill in the required details in the form.
- The candidate has to attach a photograph and take the printout of the Application Form after submission.
- Send the hard copy along with the required documents and the Demand Draft.
- The applicant can obtain the Application form offline from the specified Co-ordinating Centres, by submitting a copy of the required documents.
- The TANCET Application Fees must be paid either in cash or Demand Draft.
- Candidates will be issued a TANCET Hall Ticket only if their Registration is successful.
- Attested copies of certificates pertaining to age.
- Educational qualifications.
- Community certificates.
Admission Process for Sethu Institute of Technology, [SIT] Villupuram
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech
- Applicants having a valid TANCET Score are selected for admission to M. Tech.
- If applicants have the required GATE score, they are admitted to M. Tech.
- An applicant with good scores in 10+2 examinations will be selected for B.Tech.
- Candidates with good JEE scores will also be selected for counseling for B.Tech
- A limited number of seats are reserved for the applicants working in government organizations, government aided learning institutes.
- The selection of the applicants will be through counseling,
- Reservations will be based on the rules of Government of Tamil Nadu.