B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Sardar Patel College of Engineering, [SPCE] Mumbai
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- Candidates have to clear 10+2 examination of the Central Board of Education (CBSE) or any other equivalent examination.
- Mandatory Subjects for eligibility are Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 50% marks in mandatory subjects.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech:
- Candidates have to clear the gate exam to be eligible to apply for M.Tech.
Live Application Forms
Application process for B.Tech and M.Tech:
- Candidates interested in doing the above courses from Sardar Patel College of Engineering can fill in the application form online.
- All the required documents need to be attached.
- The application form needs to be filled and submitted within the due date.
Admission process for B.Tech:
- Admission is through counseling based on the rank obtained in Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHTCET).
Fees structure for B.tech and M.Tech:
- The fees structure for B.Tech and M.tech for one year is as follows: