MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for RV Institute of Management, [RVIM] Bangalore
Eligibility criteria at RV Institute of Management, [RVIM] Bangalore
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree from any discipline.
- He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate in Bachelor's degree.
- The candidate must have had English as a medium of study.
- The candidates who apply for the management quota must take the Common Entrance test KMAT/MAT.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at RV Institute of Management, [RVIM] Bangalore
Application Process for MBA:
- The candidates can download the application form from the institute's website or can get directly from the Institute's office.
- The candidates have to fill in the required details and enclose the required documents.
- The application form can be directly submitted to the office or it can be sent through postal.
- Demand Draft of Rs.550 should be enclosed with the application form if it is sent through postal.
- The application form with the other required documents should be posted to the Institute's address.
- The candidates will be rejected if any of the required documents are not attached with the application form.
Admission Process at RV Institute of Management, [RVIM] Bangalore
Admission Process for MBA:
- Candidates who are shortlisted will go through a group discussion and personal interview.
- If the candidates perform well in the above, then they will be selected.
- Original photos and documents have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Once the admission is granted full fees have to be paid before the due date.