M.Phil Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, [RSV] Tirupati
Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil
- The applicant must possess Acharya or equivalent degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks (for OC) and 50% marks (for SC/ST) to be eligible for the admission process.
- The applicant must possess Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed.) degree with a minimum of 55% of marks and Acharya/ M.A. (Sanskrit) or any equivalent PG Degree with a minimum of 55% marks (in both the degrees) to be eligible for the admission process.
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST category must possess the above-mentioned degree with a minimum of 50% of marks and must have expertise in Sanskrit to be eligible for the admission process.
Application Process for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
- Download the application form and prospectus from the university website.
- Applicants can obtain the application form by post after submitting amount of Rs. 250/- by DD in favour of The Registrar, R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati payable at Tirupati
- Applicants have to submit their filled in application form along with prospectus in person by DD of amount Rs. 200 from any Nationalised bank drawn in favour of The Registrar, R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati payable at Tirupati or challan in the Andhra Bank, R.S.Vidyapeetha branch, Tirupati
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will be rejected
- Applicants seeking admission must attend the interview with original documents and 3 sets of photocopies of documents on specified date and time.
- If an applicant seeking admission is not present physically, the candidate will lose their seat.
- Applicants admission will be confirmed after the interview and written test conducted by the university.
- Provisional/Original pass certificates of the last qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained in each examination right from Matriculation/SSC/OSLC to the last qualifying examination.
- Date of birth certificate
- Study certificate
- Caste certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Self-addressed registration card with Rs. 6/- postage stamp.
- Self-addressed interview card with Rs. 6/- postage stamp
- 2 set of passport size photographs
Admission Process for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
- Admission is done on the basis of the interview conducted by the university.
- 15% seats are reserved for the SC candidates and 7½% seats are reserved for the ST category candidates.
- 27% seats are reserved for the OBC category candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for the person with disability and few seats are also reserved for the children of the employees of the Vidyapeetha
- 25 students from Prak-Sastri, 5 from each Sastra at Sastri level and 10 from each Sastra at Acharya level will be awarded Scholarship as per rules
- Applicants seeking admission will get scholarship on the basis of their percentage of marks in the last qualifying examination.
- Scholarships will be given only for 10 months in a year.