MA,M.Sc Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth, [RSV] Tirupati
Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
Eligibility Criteria for MA, M.Sc
- Applicants seeking admission must have passed 3 years degree course in Sastri or respective subjects.
- Applicants seeking admission have taken Sanskrit as the Second language.
- Applicants seeking admission must have completed 2 years degree course with Bridge course of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha at any branches.
- Applicants seeking admission must have passed Siromani Final examination of Madras University, Chennai S.V. University, Tirupati or Sastra Bhushana Final examination of Kerala Government.
- Applicants seeking admission must have appeared in Vidyapraveena final examination of Andhra University, Waltair.
- Applicants seeking admission must have given Vidyalankara and Vedalankara examinations of Gurukula Kangeri Viswavidyalaya, Haridwar
- Applicants seeking admission must have given Vidwat Madyama examination of Karnataka Government
- Applicants seeking admission must have completed B.A/B.O.L equivalent examinations with Sanskrit of all recognized universities.
- Applicants seeking admission must have given any other examination recognized by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha as equivalent to Sastri.
- Applicants seeking admission age must be minimum of 20 years.
Application Process for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
- Download the application form and prospectus from the university website.
- Applicants can obtain the application form by post after submitting amount of Rs. 250/- by DD in favour of The Registrar, R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati payable at Tirupati
- Applicants have to submit their filled in application form along with prospectus in person by DD of amount Rs. 200 from any Nationalised bank drawn in favour of The Registrar, R.S.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati payable at Tirupati or challan in the Andhra Bank, R.S.Vidyapeetha branch, Tirupati
- Incomplete applications received after the due date will be rejected
- Applicants seeking admission must attend the interview with original documents and 3 sets of photocopies of documents on specified date and time.
- If an applicant seeking admission is not present physically, the candidate will lose their seat.
- Applicants admission will be confirmed after the interview and written test conducted by the university.
- Provisional/Original pass certificates of the last qualifying examination.
- Marks obtained in each examination right from Matriculation/SSC/OSLC to the last qualifying examination.
- Date of birth certificate
- Study certificate
- Caste certificate
- Conduct certificate
- Self-addressed registration card with Rs. 6/- postage stamp.
- Self-addressed interview card with Rs. 6/- postage stamp
- 2 set of passport size photographs
Admission Process for Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth
- Admission is done on the basis of the interview conducted by the university.
- 15% seats are reserved for the SC candidates and 7½% seats are reserved for the ST category candidates.
- 27% seats are reserved for the OBC category candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for the person with disability and few seats are also reserved for the children of the employees of the Vidyapeetha
- 25 students from Prak-Sastri, 5 from each Sastra at Sastri level and 10 from each Sastra at Acharya level will be awarded Scholarship as per rules
- Applicants seeking admission will get scholarship on the basis of their percentage of marks in the last qualifying examination.
- Scholarships will be given only for 10 months in a year.