Application process for M.Sc , MA & M.P.Ed:
Applicant seeking admission are advised to go through the departmental information and admission rules on university website before start filling the application form:
- Applicants seeking admission can register for any of the course by filling separate application forms.
- Application form can be obtained and submit online through the university website “www.rdunijbpin.nic.in”
- Fees of online submission of application form through merit mode is Rs. 330/-.
- If information filled by the applicant is incomplete or incorrect then the application form filled by the applicant seeking admission will be rejected.
Applicants seeking admission should follow the steps mentioned below for filling up the online admission form:
- For admission, applicants seeking admission can click on the MPOnline link “https:// www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/ Services/ RDVV/RDVVindex.aspx”
- Applicants seeking admission should select the services and fill the admission form of merit mode.
- Photocopies of the enclosures should be submitted to the department for verification before the last date of application submission.
- After that, the applicants seeking admission should fill the application form and upload it.
- List of uploaded documents along with the application form are as following:
- 10th Mark sheet of the applicant seeking admission.
- 12th Mark sheet of the applicant seeking admission.
- Caste certificate (if applicable) of the applicant seeking admission.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable) of the applicant seeking admission.
- Under Graduate mark sheet of the applicant seeking admission.
- Coloured passport size photograph of the applicant seeking admission.
- Mark sheet proving the qualifying degree of the applicant seeking admission.
- Graduation all semester mark shee.ts with photocopy.
- TC (Original) with photocopy.
- Migration (Original) with photocopy.
- Anyone ID proof (Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN card/ Adhar Card/ Bank Passbook) of the applicant seeking admission.