Application Process for B.Ed & B.P.Ed:
Applicants seeking admission can apply for any of the course according to their interest. They can fill the form online in which applicants can apply by following the steps as jotted below:
- The applicants seeking admission can fill and submit the application form online for admission through university website “www.rdunijbpin.nic.in”
- Online submission of application form through merit mode is Rs. 330/-.
- If information filled by the applicants seeking admission is incomplete or incorrect then the application form filled by the applicant will be rejected.
The steps jotted down below must be followed by the applicants seeking admission for filling up the online admission form:
- Applicants seeking admission applying can click on the MPOnline link “https:// www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/ Services/ RDVV/RDVVindex.aspx”
- Applicants seeking admission must select the services and fill the admission form of merit mode.
- Photocopies of the enclosures along with this admission form should be submitted to the department for verification before the submission of the last date of application.
- After that, the applicants seeking admission should fill the application form and upload it.
- List of the uploaded documents along with the application form are as following:
- 10th Mark sheet of the applicant seeking admission.
- 12th Mark sheet of the applicant seeking admission.
- Caste certificate (if applicable) of the applicants seeking admission.
- Coloured passport size photograph of the applicants seeking admission.
- Mark sheet of qualifying degree examination.
- The result of the entrance test of the applicants seeking admission.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable) of the applicants seeking admission.
- Applicants seeking admission are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details of the programmes.
- In 1989-90 university established its first computer center with 10 PCs under DOS.
- The university infrastructure is well furnished with all the modern facilities.
- All Labs present in the university are well equipped with latest pieces of equipment.
- Guest House, The university guest house is partitioned into one general room and 4 VIP rooms.
- In 1956, University health center was also started which has separate rooms, chambers, and yards