MA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Purvanchal University / Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, [PUVBSPU] Jaunpur
Eligibility Criteria for MA
- The basic eligibility criteria is graduation with English as one of the subjects from any of the recognised university / college of the country.
- Some institutes demand a minimum of 50% marks in graduation as qualifying criteria to secure admission
- These institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission in M.A. (English) degree course
- Selection is based on the total marks aggregated in the final exams of graduation and the entrance exam
Application process for MA
- Application form must be neatly written and filled
- Application form must be signed and the ones not signed will be rejected
- Attach self -attested copies of all supporting/relevant documents
- Reservation shall be applicable as per U.P. Government rules
- Application can be sent by hand or through post
- Candidate has to attach a couple of self-addressed envelopes each of size inches:5 x 11.5 and stamps of ₹ 25/- only
- A demand draft from a nationalized bank of amount Rs. 200/- for GEN/OBC category
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST. The draft should be drawn in favour of FINANCE OFFICER, V. B. S. PURVANCHAL UNIVERSITY, JAUNPUR.
- Final year students are also eligible.
- If candidate is selected for admission, he/she has to show original copy of documents at the counseling
Admission Process for MA
- For admission to the PG courses candidates will be selected according to the marks secured in the UPSEE entrance examination