B.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Pacific Institute of Technology, [PIT] Udaipur
Eligibility Criteria at Pacific Institute of Technology, [PIT] Udaipur
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 education.
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum score of 45%.
- The SC/ST and OBC candidates will be given 5% relaxation on the minimum aggregate.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have appeared for RPET examination.
- The candidate must hold a valid ranking in the same.
- The candidates may also have appeared for JEE(Main) examination.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Pacific Institute of Technology, [PIT] Udaipur
Application Process for B.Tech:
- The candidates can visit the official website of Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan and find the link for online registration.
- Then the candidate must click on it.
- After this, the candidate has to enter your personal details, academic details, contact number, e-mail address etc.
- The next step would be uploading the scanned copy of the latest photograph and signature and essential documents that would be mentioned.
- Then the candidate has to pay Rs.800 /- for the Application Form of RPET via online mode.
- The candidate must contact CSC kiosk center/ e-Mitra which are authorized by the govt. of Rajasthan.
- The registration for RPET Exam will be completed and a unique registration number will be provided at the time of filling the form.
- The candidates who wish to apply for JEE examination can do so and the details for it is available on the official website.
Admission Process at Pacific Institute of Technology, [PIT] Udaipur
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The admissions will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates.
- The candidates will have to attend the counseling process of the entrance examination.
- The candidates will be allotted seats based on the ranking obtained.
- The candidate can choose to accept the seat allotted or go for the next round.
- If the candidate chooses to accept the seat, he/she may pay the admission fee and enroll for the course.