NBKR Institute of Science and Technology, [NBKRIST] Nellore logo

B.Tech, M.Tech Admissions 2019 in NBKR Institute of Science and Technology, [NBKRIST] Nellore

9.1 / 10

Based on 7 Student Reviews

B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for NBKR Institute of Science and Technology, [NBKRIST] Nellore

B.Tech 

Duration of the course: 4 years 

  • The candidate is required to have Passed in 10+2 std or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of them
  • Admissions are made the basis of EAMCET results, the candidate should have qualified in the exam 
  • The admission to the B.Tech courses, except NRI Quota( Category-B Seats), is through a State-Level Entrance Test called "Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test" (EAMCET) conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.

STREAMS

SEATS (TOTAL)

Civil Engineering

120

Computer Science & Engineering

120

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

120

Electronics & Communication Engineering

120

Mechanical Engineering

60

 


 M.Tech

Duration of the course: 2 years M.Tech 

Eligibility :

  • A bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering discipline obtained through the 10+2+4 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
  • All regular category candidates must possess a valid score of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).

B.Tech/M.Tech

70% of the seats are allotted by the convenor . EAMCET and the remaining 30% are filled by the Management of the college

  • Candidates who are in the 12th standard too can apply for the exam.
  • They should have completed their course at the time of counseling.
  • The form will include information:

                       1.Name of the Candidate
                       2.Date of Birth
                       3.Gender/ Caste
                       4.Education Qualification
                       5.Permanent and Current Address
                       6.Telephone Number

  •  Education qualification details like the 10th and 12th Marks, the name of the institute, the board will need to be provided.
  •  Information like Physical Disabilities, Domicile status will need to be mentioned. It is a must that the parents or guardian sign the form.

Online method:

  • Application form can be downloaded from the official university website
  • The application should be filled in with the required details
  • The application form should be submitted to the college before the last date of submission with required documents

 M.Tech

The following documents are required at the time of admissions for students taking admission under Management Quota:
 
All the original certificates along with 2 XEROX copies to be submitted at the time of admission.
 

The students selected through the selection program should submit the following documents:

  1. 10th Mark list
  2. Inter/Diploma Mark list
  3. Tech – All semester Marklist, Consolidated Marklist, Provisional, OD(Original Degree)
  4. Tech Transfer Certificate (TC)
  5. Study and Conduct certificate from 10th to B.Tech
  6. Migration Certificate if studied in universities other than JNTUH
  7. GATE/PGCET Rank Card if written (optional)
  8. 10 passport size photos

FEE DETAILS

1

2

TUITION FEE

₹57000

₹57000

TOTAL YEAR WISE

₹57,000

₹57,000

GRAND TOTAL

 

1.14 LAKHS

 


 B.Tech

Once selected, candidates enroll for the program as follows:

  • All candidates offered admission should pay the balance applicable fee as per the preferred payment plan
  • The fee can be paid by cash, through electronic transfer, or by demand draft in favor of the University
  • From here their status changes from a ‘candidate’ to a ‘student’ of the University

The students should submit the following documents 

  1. SSLC Certificate with Mark Sheet (for evidence of Date of Birth)
  2. Higher Secondary Mark Sheet
  3. Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
  4. Original Community Certificate
  5. Sports Certificates of achievement, if allotted under Sports Quota
  6. Extra Curricular Certificates, if any.
  7. Nativity Certificate
  8. Conduct Certificate
  9. Three Passport size photos
1
Talk to Experts
Apply Now