B.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for National Power Training Institute, [NPTI] Durgapur
Eligibility Criteria for National Power Training Institute, [NPTI] Durgapur
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination with PCM combination.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for National Power Training Institute, [NPTI] Durgapur
Application Process for B.Tech
- The Applications Form must be filled online
- The Application Form is available on the Official University Website.
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 573 in the form of Demand draft from any nationalized bank drawn in the favour of “NPTI” payable at Durgapur.
- The Application Form along with the DD should reach “Head of the Institute” on or before the due date.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- No application will be accepted without online payment.
Admission Process for National Power Training Institute, [NPTI] Durgapur
Admission Process for B.Tech
- Admission to this course is open through WBJEE / AIEEE.
- Rank list will be prepared based on the performance of the applicants in the above-mentioned exams.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for counseling.
- Candidates will have to attend the counseling by themselves with all the Original Certificates requested by the University.
- Discrepancies in the Certificates or failure to produce the Certificates will lead to cancellation of the admission, even if the candidate is eligible.
- After the counseling Process, student may comeplete the admission process by paying the colge fee.
- Reservation for SC /ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged as per Govt. of India Norms.
- 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored from Power utilities.
- All the admission will be done by counseling only at NPTI Faridabad.