MBA, Diploma Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for National Institute of Financial Management, [NIFM] Faridabad
Eligibility Criteria for MBA/PGDM at National Institute of Finanacial Management,[NIFM] Faridabad
- The interested Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree from any university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities,Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The minimum percentage of marks scored at graduation level should be atleast 50%.
- The interested candidates age must not be more than 50 yrs on the last date of submission of the application form.
- The candidates must have a valid score in either CAT/CMAT or any AICTE approved test.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for MBA/PGDM at National Institute of Finanacial Management,[NIFM] Faridabad
- Interested Candidates can download the Application Form from the NIFM website www.nifm.ac.in
- Interested Candidates need to fill the Application form completely and send it along with a bank demand draft of Rs.500,
payable in favour of Accounts Officer, NIFM at faidabad.
Admission process for MBA/PGDM at National Institute of Finanacial Management,[NIFM] Faridabad
- The Applicants shortlisted are then called for further selection procedures.
- The candidates have to appear at the NIFM campus for Group discussion & Personal interview.
- The final decision is made by the selection panel based on the Group discussion,personal interview,Past Academic performance, Past work experience(if any).