BTECH Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for National Dairy Research Institute, [NDRI] Karnal
Eligibility Criteria for National Dairy Research Institute, [NDRI] Karnal
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 exams with 50% marks as aggregate.
- Candidate must have taken either PCB or PCM as their stream in 12th examinations.
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma
- Candidate must have passed SHC or 10+2 with at least 40% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have taken PCM/PCB as their stream if the qualifying exam chosen is 12th.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for National Dairy Research Institute, [NDRI] Karnal
- Candidates must apply online using the application form link available on the website.
- No modifications in the details after final submission of online applications is allowed.
- Complete the Application Form by filling all the particulars.
- The registration session would automatically expire if it is left unattended/inactive for more than 20 minutes and you may have to start over.
- Keep your Credit/Debit Card near you for faster fee payment. 20 minutes of inactivity will cancel the payment.
Information Asked in Application Form
- Father's name
- Complete Address for Correspondence
- Complete Permanent Address
- Valid and active e-mail id
- Master's Degree Certificate, if applicable.
- Provisional Degree Certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signatures.
Admissions Process for National Dairy Research Institute, [NDRI] Karnal
- All the candidates who have applied for the college will be ranked based their normalized marks from all the qualifying examination.
- The ranking list will be put on the officiUniversitysty website.
- The dates of counseling for all students will also be put up in the notice board.
- Students must attend counseling on the dates they are given. No change of date/time is allowed.
- Selected students need to pay the college fees within days of counseling.
- All original certificates must be bought for verification.
- They also need to be given to the University when they pay the college fees.