UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College, [NMREC] Hyderabad
Eligibility criteria at Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College, [NMREC] Hyderabad
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate must have passed in Intermediate, or 10+2 in CBSE, or ICSE.
- The candidate must appear for TSEAMCET.
Eligibility criteria for MBA, M.Tech:
- The candidate must hold a graduation degree in the same field.
- The candidate must have completed bachelor's degree with a minimum of 40%.
- The candidate must appear for the entrance exams such as:
- ICET for MBA
- GATE for M.Tech
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College, [NMREC] Hyderabad
Application Process for B.Tech:
- The candidate must apply online for TSEAMCET.
- Candidates interested in applying for admission under management quota may download and submit the filled in application form along with a DD for Rs.2000/- in the college office.
- The application is available on the official college website.
- The DD for Rs.2000/- towards registration fee is payable to "Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College" payable at Hyderabad and the enclosures mentioned.
- Lateral Entry: Admissions can be done directly for the 2nd year of B.Tech for Diploma holders through ECET.
Application Process for MBA, M.Tech:
- The candidates must apply to appear in the ICET examination in case of MBA.
- The candidate must appear in the GATE examination in case of M.Tech.
- In the case of direct admission, the download link for the application form is available on the official college website.
- The candidates can download the application form.
- Then take a print out of the same.
- The candidates must then fill the form with personal and educational details.
- Finally, this must be submitted to the admission office in the campus.
Admission process at Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College, [NMREC] Hyderabad
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- Admissions are through TSEAMCET and students can apply individually for a seat under management quota.
- The Convener through PGECET Counseling will fill up by 70% Merit quota.
- The candidates allotted both by the Convener under merit quota or by the Management under the management quota shall approach the Principal/Director and take admission.
- The College reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is detected that the admission is against the rules and regulations of the University.
Admission Process for MBA, M.Tech:
- Admissions for MBA course are done through ICET Counselling (convenor quota seats)
- The students can apply individually for a seat under the management quota.
- The students will be allotted seats based on merit.
- The candidates can pay the admission fee and block their seat.