Application Process at MLV Textile & Engineering College, [MLVTEC] Bhilwara
Application Process for B.Tech:
Step 1 - Registration/Fee Payment:
- The candidates will have to click on the link given above to register to generate log in ID and password for REAP 2019. The following details will have to be entered by the candidates to successfully register themselves for the entrance examination:
- Name of the candidate
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Course Selection
- Click on Next.
- The preview of the filled information will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates will have to select "Payment" to pay the required application fees of Rs. 700 through net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ debit card + ATM pin.
Note: The candidate must note down the Transaction Number and keep it safe with him/her. The transaction number is required in case of Transaction failure.
- Fill personal, academic, communication details
- Personal Information: Name of the applicant, date of birth, gender, category, the name of his/her parents and more will have to be submitted.
- Academic Details: Information regarding the applicant’s 10+2 qualifying examination like marks obtained, details of the school board and more will have to be provided.
- JEE Main 2019: The scores obtained by the applicant in JEE Main 2019 and other details will have to be submitted by the applicant.
- Contact Details: The applicant will also have to submit their registered phone number, email id, corresponding address and permanent address.
Step 2 - Upload Documents:
- The candidates will be required to upload the following documents in the application form.
- Passport size Photograph should be recent. It must fulfil the said requirements.
- File Size: Maximum 100 KB
- File Format: JPG
- The signature should have been done on a white paper. It must have the following format:
- File Size: Maximum 50KB
- File Format: JPG
- Along with photograph and signature, The candidate must upload all documents and the required, as mentioned in the list above.
- The candidate must cross check all the details carefully and click on submit button
- After submission, the candidate will get the login ID and password on their registered mobile number and email ID.
Note: The challan number generated during registration fee payment is the default login ID for candidates basis which they will proceed with the further application process.
Step 3 – Option and Choice Filling:
- After successfully registering, the candidate must again using the default Log ID.
- Fees of Rs. 10,000 as an advance fee has to be paid, which is adjustable in case admission is taken.
- In the case of withdrawal before July 31, Rs. 9000 will be refunded and Rs. 1000 will be deducted.
- In case no seat is allotted to the candidates, then the total Rs. 10,000 would be refunded.
- The fee can be paid via Netbanking, ATM card, Debit Card, Credit Card, e-wallet.
- Note down the Transaction Number and keep it safe with you.
- The Option/Choice form for entering the required choice of institute and branch will automatically become active for the candidates after they successfully pay the advance fees.
- They need to fill option/choice form only once.
- The candidate can “Save” or “Submit” the option/choice form.
- But after saving, editing and changes can be done, while after submission no changes can be done in the details entered.
- If the candidates fail to submit the choices then the choices will get locked and submitted on the last date of submission.
Step 4 – Submission of REAP Application Form:
- Finally, the applicants are requested to submit the online REAP application form before the last date of submission.
- Only those applicants whose application forms have been successfully submitted will be allowed to participate in the seat allotment procedure.
- The printout of the application form can be taken for future use. However, the candidates are not required to send hard copy of the application form to REAP office.