Application Process at Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, Chennai
Application Process for MBA, M.Tech:
- Candidates must register first before filling the online application form of TANCET.
- The candidate must keep A good recent colour passport size photograph scanned.
- Candidates applying online must upload it.
- The photograph to be scanned must be in a file with a maximum size of 25 KB in JPG or JPEG format only.
Step 1: Registration- Candidates must enter the following:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Confirm Password
Step 2: Filling the Online TANCET Application Form- Candidates must log in and fill the following details-
- Date of Birth
- SSLC Reg. No.
- Year of Passing
- HSC/Diploma Year of Passing
- Entrance Test Centre
- Applying for Entrance Test
- Section Under Part III opted (for M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. only)
- Course Studied/Studying Details
- Address for Communication
- Upload Photo: file size not more than 25 KB in JPG or JPEG format only
Step 3: Submission of TANCET Online Application Form:
- After successful submission, candidates must take a printout of the online application form.
- The candidate need not send the application copy to Anna University.
- The candidate must note the unique application number mentioned on the application form.
Application Process for B.Tech:
Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for TNEA Application Form:
- Open the official website.
- Click on “TNEA Application Form”.
- Read the instruction carefully & click on “Proceed” button.
- Click on “New User Registration”.
- Fill the basic details & click on “Register” button.
- Now, candidates have to enter ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ & click on “Log in” button.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the TNEA online application form.