B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, [MVSREC] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, [MVSREC] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech
- Candidate must have passed 12th Examination from any recognized board in India.
- Candidate must have written and passed EAMCET Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
- A pass in bachelor's degree in any field with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate must have passed ICET
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in B.E/ B.Tech from any University recognized in India.
- Candidate must have valid GATE scores.
- Candidate must have valid PGCET scores.
Live Application Forms
Application Process for Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, [MVSREC] Hyderabad
Application Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- Application forms for admissions into Category 'A' and Category 'B' seats will be given to the eligible students on payment of INP 1100 on the college campus.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the college website can be obtained from the college office between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on all working days.
- Application forms can be also be obtained from the college office from between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Enclose photocopies of all the documents asked y the University.
- Submit the application form, along with enclosures to the college on or before the last announced date.
Admission Process for Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, [MVSREC] Hyderabad
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech
- Admission Process has 2 categories for selecting students: Category A and Category B.
- Category A is given 70% of the seats.
- Seats under this category are filled purely based on the rank scored by the candidate in the EAMCET/ GATE/ PGCET/ ICET.
- Category B is given 30% of the seats.
- The Management admits the remaining 30% under Management and NRI quota as per the Andhra Pradesh government rules.
- There is a provision to admit 10% of intake in each branch directly onto BE II year. Candidates with a Diploma or B.Sc. qualification and ECET ranking can attend counseling.
- Students from foreign countries may directly apply to University and opt for admission into this college.
- The fee is approximate $5,000/- p.a. for foreign students.