UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Malwa Institute of Technology, [MIT] Indore
Eligibility criteria at Malwa Institute of Technology, [MIT] Indore
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The student should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the following subject.
- The student should appear in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- The candidate must have studied the compulsory subject at 10+2 level (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- The student should qualify GATE or should be a graduate in engineering.
- The candidate must have graduated with at least 50% (general category) and 45%(ST/SC/OBC category) marks.
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The student should qualify the entrance exam or should be a graduate.
- The candidate should have graduated with at least 50% (general category) and 45% (SC/ST/OBC category) marks.
Live Application Forms
Application Process at Malwa Institute of Technology, [MIT] Indore
Application Process for B.Tech:
- Candidates belonging to different categories, seeking admission to MP BE programmes in different colleges are required to fill the MP BE Application form.
- The candidates must register themselves online, based on the MP BE Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate must keep with himself scanned mark sheet of class 10th, 12th, qualifying exam and certificate of domicile.
- To register, candidates must mention their JEE Main Roll No. The details will come from the JEE Main database. Candidates must mention their Email ID and mobile no to receive all the alerts and official information regarding the MP BE Admission.
- Candidates must mention their Email ID and mobile no to receive all the alerts and official information regarding the MP BE Admission.
- Candidates are required to mention their active email and mobile number.
- It is on these contact details that candidates will receive all the official information related to MP BE Admission.
Application Process for MBA:
- The candidate must appear for CMAT examination.
- Before filling in the application form of CMAT, one must make sure they fulfil all the eligibility norms.
- The CMAT eligibility criteria are the minimum required forms that candidates must fulfil.
- If candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then they will be disqualified from the test.
- For each category, the eligibility norms will vary.
- Also, the eligibility criteria of CMAT will differ with the management programme.
Application Process for M.Tech:
- The candidate must log in to the official website to apply for the GATE.
- Then the candidate must upload a photograph, signature, thumb impression and other relevant documents such as graduation certificate, category certificate (wherever applicable) etc.
- Later, the candidate must pay the application fee through net-banking or debit card or e-challan.
- Then must check the Status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Accepted, Defect Status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with Valid Reasons, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- The candidate must contact the zonal GATE Office in the case of any queries/problems.
- Finally, the candidate must download Admit Card.
Admission process at Malwa Institute of Technology, [MIT] Indore
Admission Process for B.Tech:
- The MP BE Merit list for the first round of counselling will be announced by the DTE Madhya Pradesh.
- The merit list has been decided on the basis of the JEE Main merit ranks and the selected choices of the candidates.
- The merit list will be separate for each category.
- The Seat Allotment shall be announced online.
- Candidates have to log in to check their seat allotment, download their call letters and report to the allotted colleges at the specified time to complete their admission formalities.
- Candidates may also apply for up-gradation after confirming their seats.
- It may be noted that counselling will be held for applicants who have filled the application forms on the basis of their JEE Main ranks.
- Vacant seats will be available to candidates applying on the basis of the marks obtained in their qualifying exam.
Admission Process for M.Tech:
- Once the results are declared and the candidate's name appears in the final list, the candidate must confirm admission by paying up the tuition fee.
- (If there is an interview round) Once the shortlisting of applications are done, selected candidates will be called for an interview round
- After the interview the final list of selected candidates for M.Tech program will be declared.
Admission Process for MBA:
- The selection process varies institution to institution.
- Generally, the selection process comprising of Group Discussion/Written Ability Test and Personal Interview rounds.
- After entrance exam, the further selection process will be conducted in respective participating institutes of CMAT.
- The final merit list will be prepared by the respective college after considering candidate’s rank in the entrance test and scores in GD and PI.