UG-PG Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Mahatma Gandhi University, [MGU] Nalgonda
Eligibility Criteria for BA/B.Com/MA/MBA/M.Com at Mahatma Gandhi University,[MGU] Nalgonda
- Eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation
- Bachelor's degree in any stream
- Must have an aggregate of 50%
- Must have had English as one of the main subjects
- 10+2 graduation is a compulsion
Application Process for BA/B.Com/MA/MBA/M.Com at Mahatma Gandhi University, [MGU] Nalgonda
- The candidate has to choose the particular course from the website
- The candidate will have to read through the form fully
- The candidate will have to fill in required details through online basis.
- The candidate, after completely filling in all the information will agree to the terms and conditions of the university.
- The candidate will then provide a photocopy of his/her 10th, 12th and degree certificates.
Admission Process for BA/B.Com/MA/MBA/M.Com at Mahatma Gandhi University, [MGU] Nalgonda
- The University looks only into the marks previously scored by the candidates and selects them only.
- The candidates for admission are selected based on marks scored previously by them
- The selected candidates are made to go through an interview process
- Proof of the CMAT scores for MBA
- Proof of 10th,12th and degree scores
- ID proof and other required documents as requested by the university as what will be mentioned in the invitation letter